• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Calls

kayleigh

Mar 26, 2010
I have decided this year I am going to try to follow-up with customers regarding their orders, personally. I call about 2 weeks after I know the show has shipped, this gives the host plenty of time to get the order to them and also for them to use it.

I have made several phone calls after the show comes in and did it again last night. Out of all those phone calls, I got maybe one booking.

What are some things I should be asking? I offer recipes files I have for the items they purchased if I have them. But what if they purchased something that I dont have recipes for? I ask if they are interested in hosting their own show... but again I am hearing "no".

I know it takes a hundred no's but its frustrating to here it so much..

Also what do you say when you leave a message? I have always been one to say what and why I am calling. I was told that I need to leave a general message so they dont know what I am calling about and when I call back they will answer? I know last night I made close to 40 phone calls and I maybe talked to 5 people. This is not just now, its all the time. I call in the evenings 6-7 (start) and end by 9p. I was told from my director this was a good time? Have you had any luck with certain days or times?

I feel like I am missing the mark or just doing something wrong?

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
I am so impressed!!! Although I have not done these, a fellow team member, Karyn Battey made the CD with PC about Customer Care calls. I would recommend listening to it. If it is not on Consultant's Corner, I would ask your director if she knows how to get ahold of a copy! Don't get discouraged and let us know your results!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Check out the audios and the training courses in the Online Training Center. They have a lot of great wording choices.

That being said, I don't really focus on bookings and such on my "out-of-the-box" calls. I do those simply as a courtesy to the customer, to make them feel appreciated as a customer. If someone has expressed interest in booking, I will try to book them at the show, or within 48 hours of the show. Beyond that, I will make my booking calls separately, with that purpose.

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
Check out the audios and the training courses in the Online Training Center. They have a lot of great wording choices.

That being said, I don't really focus on bookings and such on my "out-of-the-box" calls. I do those simply as a courtesy to the customer, to make them feel appreciated as a customer. If someone has expressed interest in booking, I will try to book them at the show, or within 48 hours of the show. Beyond that, I will make my booking calls separately, with that purpose.

I agree with Nora, don't focus on the "bookings" when you make your customer care calls. If they are showing a huge interest then you can take it from there and ask about bookings. Calling with the only intention of making sure they are happy with their product, etc. will make them appreciative and remember you the next time they need Pampered Chef or have a friend that needs something, and that goes a long way.

For those that you need to leave a voicemail, you can say something along the lines of "Hello, this is _________ with the Pampered Chef and I am calling about your recent order. You can call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or I will try you again later".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Beverly M Hernandez
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views