• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Top Must-Have Phone Apps for Your New iPhone | Expert Recommendations

In summary, phone apps are software applications designed for mobile devices that can be downloaded from app stores and offer a variety of functions and services. To download phone apps, you need a compatible device and can access the app store to search for and download the app. Some phone apps are free, while others may have a cost associated with them. Many apps require an internet connection and may use data from your mobile data plan or Wi-Fi connection. You can delete phone apps from your device if needed.
finley1991
My phone has decided to give up on me and I'm going to be getting an iphone in the next few weeks.

Any apps I can't live without? ;)

Words with Friends (Scrabble)

Found this today and thought it was interesting... haven't downloaded it yet though.http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chef-sherris-list/id445947028?mt=8

Wow! Is it all PC recipes?

No... no recipes. Just the shopping list. If you want the recipes, you have to e-mail her.

I wonder if she's a consultant who gets new customers via that route?

Here are the ones I use the most (besides FB!): The Weather Channel, Pandora, TMZ (yes, I like my celebrity gossip!), Google, Angry Birds, Words with Friends, Scrabble, CNN, Fandango, Trip Advisor, Chicago Tribune. Not necessarily listed in order of use. :)

Have fun. I just upgraded to the iPhone 4 and love it. But I've become and Apple freak. :)

Sheila said:
I wonder if she's a consultant who gets new customers via that route?

Of course! Since you have to e-mail her to get the recipes, she probably adds them to her newsletter list (I know I would!).

Wonder if there is a way to see how many downloads there have been...

OMG! Look at this app she has (well, it looks like her kids developed it on her behalf).http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/list-of-100-plus/id444664136?mt=8

Wow! I have to give her credit on that one for coming up with an idea that helps consultants of all businesses without advertising her own.

I love the trivia game Sporcle! :)

What are phone apps?

Phone apps, short for "phone applications", are software applications designed for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. These apps can be downloaded from app stores and provide a variety of functions and services, from games and entertainment to productivity and communication tools.

How do I download phone apps?

To download phone apps, you need to have a compatible device such as a smartphone or tablet. You can then access the app store on your device (such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store) and search for the app you want. Once you find the app, simply tap on the download or install button to download it onto your device.

Are phone apps free?

Some phone apps are free to download and use, while others may require a one-time or recurring payment. There are also many apps that offer both a free version with limited features and a paid version with additional features. It's important to carefully read the app's description and reviews before downloading to determine if there are any costs associated with it.

Do phone apps use data?

Many phone apps require an internet connection to function, so they may use data from your mobile data plan or Wi-Fi connection. Some apps, such as social media and streaming apps, may use more data than others. You can check your device's data usage settings to monitor how much data your apps are using.

Can I delete phone apps?

Yes, you can delete phone apps from your device. Simply press and hold on the app's icon and select the option to delete or uninstall. This will remove the app from your device and free up storage space. You can always re-download the app later if you change your mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • dme.grant