• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phil's Whereabouts: We Were All Wondering!

In summary, the team was not as excited about the lack of clues and costumes as last year. They missed Phil, but were happy that it was not a drawn-out video like in the past. They also thought the incentives this year were great.
ChefCKHall
We were all commenting on...Where's Phil?

:) I got to "meet" Phil at conference last year - he was pretty cool in person too. But he was a hired actor so who knows where is career has taken him now!

And the last week of December I remembered that I got 200 bonue points from Phil at conference - thanks for helping me earn my trip!

Yeah, our team all thought it lacked a lot compared to Jean and Marla's "usual" adventures!

we missed Phil as well but with a gold trip like that I didn't miss him for long :)

It was definitely missing the fun and excitement of previous trip announcements - no costumes, no footage of anyone on location (except for lucky Dan in NO). Maybe that's part of why the people at our team meeting were not excited. Budget cuts at HO? I also wish they would show more footage from the trips at Conference. It's a nice mid-year inspiration. I did stop by the Disney display at Conference last July, but it wasn't the same as seeing it on the big screen.

We actually commented that we were happy that it was not long and drawn out like it has been in the past.

I'm with Heidi. A lot of what I heard about last year's dvd was negative.. too cheesy... just get on with it already.. that kind of thing. I liked the short and to the point. And I LOVE the incentives this year!!!

Last year was cheesy. What I really miss are the Leadership announcements when they would get all dressed up and keep us guessing as to what the destination was. This time there were no clues so no guessing in the minute or two leading up to it, making it less interactive.

Becca_in_MD said:
What I really miss are the Leadership announcements when they would get all dressed up

I'm with you. There was nothing like seeing Doris, Marla and/or Jean in some ridiculous costume. Fun!! :)

It would have been nice to see them do SOMETHING....maybe not necessarily the whole display they did in last year's, but cruise-attire, lounge chairs and umbrella drinks, or something. Guess they needed a break. ;)At least Dan got to have some fun in New Orleans!

chefheidi2003 said:
We actually commented that we were happy that it was not long and drawn out like it has been in the past.

Us too! We hated last year's video! It was pretty cheezy actually...:yuck:

Glad this year was short and sweet and to the point...well sort-of. We even thought the on and on and on about New Orleans was a bit much. :) And no, we're not dull gals, just wanted to info! :) :thumbup:

1. What is "Phil's Whereabouts: We Were All Wondering!" about?

"Phil's Whereabouts: We Were All Wondering!" is a fun and engaging mystery game that will have you and your friends guessing and sleuthing to figure out where Phil has gone.

2. How many players can participate in "Phil's Whereabouts: We Were All Wondering!"?

This game can be played with 4-10 players, making it perfect for a small gathering or a larger party.

3. Is "Phil's Whereabouts: We Were All Wondering!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, this game is appropriate for all ages, but younger players may need some help from adults to fully participate in the game.

4. Can I customize "Phil's Whereabouts: We Were All Wondering!" for a specific event or group?

Absolutely! We offer customizable versions of "Phil's Whereabouts: We Were All Wondering!" for corporate events, team building activities, and other special occasions. Please contact us for more information.

5. How long does it take to play "Phil's Whereabouts: We Were All Wondering!"?

The game typically takes 1-2 hours to play, depending on the size of the group and how quickly players can solve the mystery. However, you can always pause and resume the game if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • chefann
  • General Chat