• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phil Came to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, Phil is the founder and CEO of Pampered Chef, and he is coming to Chicago to visit the company's headquarters and meet with employees. There will be a special event for employees to meet and chat with Phil, and there may also be limited-time promotions available. The event and meetings with Phil are for employees only and there will not be any changes to the work schedule. While there may not be time for individual photos, there will be a designated photo area at the event for employees to take a photo with Phil if time allows.
DebbieJ
I know a bunch of us were there today. WAHOOO!!!!

Where else did he go?

Minneapolis and Lancaster (I think)

YEAH!!!! That's a total of 2000 points for us! So EXCITED!!

I can not even begin to explain my excitement over the extra points!

YES he was in Lancaster, PA as well! WAHOO!

Congrats to all of you!! That's awesome!

YES! I just knew it was going to happen when Jean kept repeating "lets see the video of where Phil is visiting today...."

And it was hilarious when he pulled out the 5 names from the back of his shirt. Jean was so visibly relieved that he had the names, I thought her legs were going to give out on her! It was a terrific day!

ChefBeckyD said:
YES! I just knew it was going to happen when Jean kept repeating "lets see the video of where Phil is visiting today...."

And it was hilarious when he pulled out the 5 names from the back of his shirt. Jean was so visibly relieved that he had the names, I thought her legs were going to give out on her! It was a terrific day!

I was in the 2nd row--she kept trying to motion to HO staffers to find it. That was hilarious!

Congrats to all of you who got the extra points! Wahoo!! :)

1. Who is Phil and why is he coming to Chicago?

Phil is the founder and CEO of Pampered Chef. He is coming to Chicago to visit our headquarters and meet with employees.

2. Will there be any special events or promotions during Phil's visit?

Yes, there will be a special event at our headquarters where employees will have the opportunity to meet and chat with Phil. We may also have some limited-time promotions available during his visit.

3. Can I bring a guest to the event with Phil?

Unfortunately, the event and meetings with Phil are for employees only. We appreciate your understanding.

4. Will there be any changes to our work schedule during Phil's visit?

No, there will not be any changes to the work schedule. All employees are still expected to adhere to their regular work hours and duties.

5. Can I take a photo with Phil during his visit?

Due to Phil's busy schedule, there may not be time for individual photos. However, we will have a designated photo area at the event where you can take a photo with Phil if time allows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies