• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phantom of the Aqua: Delicious Baked Goods for a Fish-Themed Event!

In summary, my daughter is hosting a marine biology program at her high school and because she sells Pampered Chef, she volunteered to make the desserts. She is making cupcakes with blue and green frosting and swedish fish on top. For the cookies, she has a fish cookie cutter. The teacher wanted the kids to decorate them, so she just bought frosting and candy to make fish decorations. She is going to put the frosting in the bottle decorator set with different colors so the kids could design it themselves. It is a hands on interactive show, so at least it's not just about food.
lisasfuncooking
My daughters high school marine biology club is hosting a program for the elemlentary schools. The theme is "Phantom of the Aqua". They are expecting 200+ students. Apparently because I sell Pampered Chef, my darling daughter volunteered me to make the baked goods. AAAHHH! :eek:
I need your creative imput. I am making cupcakes with blue frosting and melting starbursts to shape as fish. I also have to make sugar cookies and have them decorate them. Does anyone have any ideas for the "fish" theme?
I am planning on bringing my bottle decorator set,to decorate the cookies. I am trying to use some PC items, hoping to get some sales or leads. With all that baking, thats the least I could get out of it.
I am creatively challenged. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)

instead of melting starbursts, why not just buy the gummi fish or swedish fish they also have octopus and some of the fruit snacks are marine life.are you expected to pay for this? Its not baked goods but if you could get hot dogs donated you could cut them to make them look like octopuses. I always did this for our kids when they studied their ocean unit in kindergarten

If the cookies are fish shapes, Necco Wafers or any other flat or nearly flat candy can be used for "scales" by overlapping them on the cookie. Or, use a single red M&M or cut a sliver off a round red gumdrop and attach it to the tail of the fish for a "redfish" after you've frosted the cookie with pale yellow icing. Make some "catfish" by attaching whiskers made from uncooked spaghetti or licorice laces.

Anita in Texas

Thanks for your help. I made cupcakes with greenish and blue frosting and put swedish fish on top. For the cookies I have a fish cookie cutter. My daughters teacher wanted the kids to decorate them, so we just bought frosting and candy to make fish decorations. I am going to put the frosting in the bottle decorator set with different colors so they could design it themselves. It is a hands on interactive show, so at least it's not just about food. Hope it goes well tonight. After this I never want to look at cupcakes and frosting for a long time.

I know this event is long gone, but just incase anyone else is looking at it:

Make mini fish bowls, use clear plastic cups, line bottom with nerds to look like gravel, put in half set blue jello and dot with gummi snack fish. You can even use a bit of canned whipped cream as sea foam on top.

This is to funny. I posted the original thread. But just yesterday my daughter came home and told me they were doing it again next month. Her teacher asked if I could be in charge of the baking. I was just trying to come up with new ideas. Thank you so much. Great idea!:chef:

1. What is "Phantom of the Aqua"?

"Phantom of the Aqua" is a limited edition kitchenware collection designed by Pampered Chef in collaboration with a renowned chef. It features unique aqua-colored products that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining.

2. What products are included in the "Phantom of the Aqua" collection?

The collection includes a grill pan, a mixing bowl set, a serving platter, a silicone spatula, and a set of tongs, all in the signature aqua color. These products are perfect for grilling, mixing, serving, and flipping food on the grill or in the kitchen.

3. Is the "Phantom of the Aqua" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the products in this collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the silicone spatula and tongs for longer durability.

4. Can I purchase the "Phantom of the Aqua" collection individually?

Yes, you can purchase each product separately or as a set. However, the collection is only available for a limited time, so we recommend purchasing the set to ensure you get all the products you want.

5. Can I use the "Phantom of the Aqua" products on any type of cookware?

Yes, these products are designed to be used on any type of cookware, such as non-stick, stainless steel, or cast iron. They are also safe to use on the grill, making them versatile for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan