• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Using Simple Additions Petite Squares

In summary, the Simple Additions petite Squares can be used for many purposes including dips, tea lights, and garlic storage.
ahinchey
Okay, so my SIL bought a set of the Simple Additions petite Squares. She thinks they are really cute but has no idea what you can use them for. Anyone have any neat ideas on their use???
Thanks in advance:D

I love these little squares. I have taken them to many shows. I use them when I make a homemade sub and put ketchup, mustard, mayo and pickles in each little square. I have also used them to put the little triangles of laughing cow cheese in them. Two trianges fit nicely when placed opposite each other. Also, on a buffet style table you could use them for salt and peper. If I think of any other uses I will let you know. They aren't something I use everyday, but they are very nice.

I have a 4 yr old - and he uses them for dipping sauces almost every day. Ketchup, Ranch, BBQ, Tartar Sauce....

We've been using them for the pineapple sauce, and ginger-wasabi sauce with the wonton purses.:chef:

I have a couple of them sitting on the back of the toilet w/ tealight candles in them.

I use them for all of the above (except the candle thing, thanks!), but the thing I use them most often for is a tea bag holder. A teaspoon fits perfectly in the shallow bowl, and then the teabag rests there too.

A "crafty" friend of mine bought them to put her beads, etc. in to keep them handy while she was working.

I use them for tea lights all the time. A cheap and easy way to decorate a table really fast.

nikked said:
I use them for all of the above (except the candle thing, thanks!), but the thing I use them most often for is a tea bag holder. A teaspoon fits perfectly in the shallow bowl, and then the teabag rests there too.

Oh, yes! I didn't even think of that, but we use them that way all the time!

What great ideas! I am going to put tea lights in my petite squares to decorate now!! They have been sitting in my cupboard since I got them, and I think I have used them only a couple of times.

I use one to hold a garlic bulb. It just sits on my stove top, in front of my grinder stand, for whenever i need a garlic clove (or until it goes bad, which is often the case).

Along with all the other condiment uses that have already been mentioned, my DS uses them when he needs to use maple syrup - perfect size for this!
Jen

chef greta said:
I use one to hold a garlic bulb. It just sits on my stove top, in front of my grinder stand, for whenever i need a garlic clove (or until it goes bad, which is often the case).

Hi-jack: try storing your garlic in a dark cool place to make it last longer.

I agree with the dips and tealights - beautiful :)

1. What are some popular uses for Simple Additions Petite Squares?

The Simple Additions Petite Squares are perfect for serving individual portions of desserts, appetizers, or snacks. They can also be used as small prep bowls for ingredient organization while cooking. Another popular use is as a decorative element for a charcuterie or cheese board.

2. Can I use Simple Additions Petite Squares in the oven?

No, these petite squares are not oven-safe. They are designed for serving and decorative purposes only. We recommend using them for cold or room temperature food items.

3. How can I clean my Simple Additions Petite Squares?

The Simple Additions Petite Squares are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean after use. If handwashing, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.

4. Are the Simple Additions Petite Squares microwave safe?

Yes, these petite squares are microwave safe, making them convenient for reheating small portions of food or melting chocolate for dipping.

5. Can I stack multiple Simple Additions Petite Squares on top of each other?

Yes, these petite squares are designed to stack for easy storage. However, avoid stacking too many on top of each other to prevent any potential breakage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies