1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Petite Squares---

1. ahinchey

ahinchey Member

Okay, so my SIL bought a set of the Simple Additions petite Squares. She thinks they are really cute but has no idea what you can use them for. Anyone have any neat ideas on their use???
    Thanks in advance:D

Apr 12, 2009
  2. I love these little squares. I have taken them to many shows. I use them when I make a homemade sub and put ketchup, mustard, mayo and pickles in each little square. I have also used them to put the little triangles of laughing cow cheese in them. Two trianges fit nicely when placed opposite each other. Also, on a buffet style table you could use them for salt and peper. If I think of any other uses I will let you know. They aren't something I use everyday, but they are very nice.

Apr 12, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I have a 4 yr old - and he uses them for dipping sauces almost every day. Ketchup, Ranch, BBQ, Tartar Sauce....

We've been using them for the pineapple sauce, and ginger-wasabi sauce with the wonton purses.:chef:

I have a couple of them sitting on the back of the toilet w/ tealight candles in them.

Apr 12, 2009
  4. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

I use them for all of the above (except the candle thing, thanks!), but the thing I use them most often for is a tea bag holder. A teaspoon fits perfectly in the shallow bowl, and then the teabag rests there too.

Apr 12, 2009
  5. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

A "crafty" friend of mine bought them to put her beads, etc. in to keep them handy while she was working.

Apr 12, 2009
  6. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

I use them for tea lights all the time. A cheap and easy way to decorate a table really fast.

Apr 12, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh, yes! I didn't even think of that, but we use them that way all the time!

Apr 12, 2009
  8. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

What great ideas! I am going to put tea lights in my petite squares to decorate now!! They have been sitting in my cupboard since I got them, and I think I have used them only a couple of times.

Apr 12, 2009
  9. chef greta

chef greta Member Gold Member

I use one to hold a garlic bulb. It just sits on my stove top, in front of my grinder stand, for whenever i need a garlic clove (or until it goes bad, which is often the case).

Apr 13, 2009
  10. jross93

jross93 Member

Along with all the other condiment uses that have already been mentioned, my DS uses them when he needs to use maple syrup - perfect size for this!
    Jen

Apr 13, 2009
  11. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Hi-jack: try storing your garlic in a dark cool place to make it last longer.

I agree with the dips and tealights - beautiful :)

Apr 13, 2009
Have something to add?