• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalizing Your Website: Adding Bold and Underlined Text Easily

In summary, to personalize your website on Pampered Chef, log in to your account and navigate to the "My Website" section. From there, you can customize your website by adding your own photos, changing the color scheme, and adding your own personal message to customers. You can also add your own products by going to the "Edit Products" section, change the layout by clicking on the "Edit Layout" button, and track website traffic and activity through the "Website Analytics" button. It is recommended to regularly update your personalized website to attract more customers and keep them engaged.
paydaymom
I am in the process of trying to get my website up and running. When I input my news I would like to be able to make some of my words bold or underlined. I can not find this as an option. Does anyone know if this can be done? Do you have to know some html? If so could someone share those two basic ones with me. Thanks

Underline: <u>your text</u>

Bold: <b>your text</b>

THANKS for the info

Last edited:
Most of the HTML codes are disabled, but you can still underline and bold. The codes are:
<b>text</b>
<u>text</u>

HtmlHow do you get to the HTML page on the website? Thanks.

You don't...you type it in as go. Bold and Underline are the only 2 codes that work.

What I am doing is taking the suggested scripts and changing them.

1. How can I personalize my website on Pampered Chef?

To personalize your website on Pampered Chef, log in to your account and navigate to the "My Website" section. From there, you can customize your website by adding your own photos, changing the color scheme, and adding your own personal message to customers.

2. Can I add my own products to my personalized website?

Yes, you can add your own products to your personalized website on Pampered Chef. Simply go to the "My Website" section and click on the "Edit Products" button. From there, you can add new products or remove existing ones.

3. Is it possible to change the layout of my personalized website?

Yes, you can change the layout of your personalized website on Pampered Chef. In the "My Website" section, click on the "Edit Layout" button. From there, you can choose from different templates and customize the layout to your liking.

4. Can I track the traffic and activity on my personalized website?

Yes, you can track the traffic and activity on your personalized website on Pampered Chef. In the "My Website" section, click on the "Website Analytics" button. This will show you data such as page views, unique visitors, and more.

5. How often should I update my personalized website?

It is recommended to update your personalized website on Pampered Chef regularly. This can be done by adding new products, updating your personal message, or changing the layout. Keeping your website fresh and up-to-date can attract more customers and keep them engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kat29
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kat29
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • General Chat
Replies