• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Custom Pencils: Personalization Guidelines & Restrictions

In summary, the conversation is about whether personalized pencils can be ordered and what can be put on them according to the rules of Pampered Chef. It is allowed to put personal information and website on the pencils, but the PC logo cannot be used. Other vendors can make business cards or items for PC consultants, but they cannot use the logo or tagline. Consultants can make their own materials using a downloaded PC logo and can include their website on any materials they pass out or on their email signature.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
Since I am new to PC and don't want to break the rules - are we allowed to order personalized pencils and if so what can we put on them versus what is not allowed? Ideally the website would be great but I think that is prohibited.

Wendyss said:
Hi,
Since I am new to PC and don't want to break the rules - are we allowed to order personalized pencils and if so what can we put on them versus what is not allowed? Ideally the website would be great but I think that is prohibited.
You can do that and you CAN put your website on it too! They just can't use the PC logo on it. We can't give the logo to a vendor to make things for us but you can put what ever you want on the pencil as long as you don't put Pampered Chef unless you include Ind. Consultant also.

If there was room I would put:

Beth Brigham (919) 304-9008 w________________/bbrigham

The web site tells them that I'm with PC so I wouldn't add the title or company name.

(I left the center part out because we can't put the full website on any web boards.)

If there is room for 2 lines I might do the following:

Beth Brigham Ind. Director for The Pampered Chef
(919) 304-9008 w__________________/bbrigham

Copyright rules that PC has put out:
We can not give the logo to vendors to make shirts, business cards or other items they make at VIP or Merrill and we can't put our web site on any web site.

We can have other vendors make our cards, etc. but they can not use the logo or tag line. They CAN say "Beth Brigham Independent Director for The Pampered Chef" as my title but they can not use the logo or have "The Pampered Chef" separately from our title.

We CAN make our own business cards, etc. using a downloaded from PC web site logo and we can put our web site on any materials we pass out and on our email signature.

Last edited:
Hi there! Welcome to the PC community. Ordering personalized pencils is generally allowed, as long as the content on them is appropriate and follows the forum's guidelines. Some things that are not allowed on personalized pencils are offensive language, hate speech, and copyrighted material. It's always a good idea to double check with the website or company before ordering to make sure your design follows their guidelines. Happy pencil ordering!

1. Can I choose the color of the pencil for my custom order?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of colors for your custom pencils. Some popular options include traditional yellow, bright neon colors, and metallic shades.

2. How many characters can I include in my personalized message?

The maximum number of characters allowed for personalization varies depending on the style and size of the pencil. Typically, we recommend keeping the message under 25 characters for optimal visibility and legibility.

3. Can I use special characters or emojis in my personalized message?

Unfortunately, we are unable to print special characters or emojis on our custom pencils. This is due to the limitations of our printing process and the risk of these characters smudging or fading.

4. Is there an additional cost for personalization?

Yes, there is a small fee for personalizing your pencils. The exact cost will depend on the quantity of pencils ordered and the complexity of the personalization. Our customer service team can provide a quote for your specific order.

5. Are there any restrictions on the content of my personalized message?

As a company that promotes positivity and inclusivity, we do not allow any offensive or discriminatory content to be printed on our custom pencils. We reserve the right to reject any personalization requests that do not align with our values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PCTinIndy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam