• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalized pencils

Wendyss

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
Hi,
Since I am new to PC and don't want to break the rules - are we allowed to order personalized pencils and if so what can we put on them versus what is not allowed? Ideally the website would be great but I think that is prohibited.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Wendyss said:
Hi,
Since I am new to PC and don't want to break the rules - are we allowed to order personalized pencils and if so what can we put on them versus what is not allowed? Ideally the website would be great but I think that is prohibited.
You can do that and you CAN put your website on it too! They just can't use the PC logo on it. We can't give the logo to a vendor to make things for us but you can put what ever you want on the pencil as long as you don't put Pampered Chef unless you include Ind. Consultant also.

If there was room I would put:

Beth Brigham (919) 304-9008 w________________/bbrigham

The web site tells them that I'm with PC so I wouldn't add the title or company name.

(I left the center part out because we can't put the full website on any web boards.)

If there is room for 2 lines I might do the following:

Beth Brigham Ind. Director for The Pampered Chef
(919) 304-9008 w__________________/bbrigham

Copyright rules that PC has put out:
We can not give the logo to vendors to make shirts, business cards or other items they make at VIP or Merrill and we can't put our web site on any web site.

We can have other vendors make our cards, etc. but they can not use the logo or tag line. They CAN say "Beth Brigham Independent Director for The Pampered Chef" as my title but they can not use the logo or have "The Pampered Chef" separately from our title.

We CAN make our own business cards, etc. using a downloaded from PC web site logo and we can put our web site on any materials we pass out and on our email signature.

Last edited: