• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalized Gown/Tux Rental - What to Include & DIY Printables

In summary, when renting a personalized gown or tux, you can expect the rental of the garment, alterations if needed, and accessories such as shoes, ties, and belts to be included. Additional services like dry cleaning or delivery may also be available. Rental companies also offer options for personalization, such as monogramming or custom color schemes for accessories. DIY printables are downloadable templates that can be used to add personalized details to the rented garment or accessories. They do not need to be returned after the rental period and can be used as desired. While you can use your own DIY printables, it is important to ensure they are the correct size and format and to check with the rental company for any guidelines.
renee.see
A gown shop/tux rental place wants me to give them my information - they will display it in the store and send it out with their packets. What should I include? I'd like to include stuff I can personalize and print myself.

Please post ideas. Thanks!!!

I have this flyer that you type your info on it. :)

Attachments

• BridalRegistryPamphletforguestspage2.doc
    132.5 KB · Views: 386
PC has a beautiful brochure available that you can stamp or lable your info on. Fairly cheap and VERY professional looking. I love that PC has all kinds of great stuff that we don't have to make up ALL of our own stuff! Though I really do love all the flyers you guys make up!

I agree with Kim. The one that's on supply order is very nice and really professional looking. All you have to do is stamp or label them with your info. You can even print a label with a special offer (like a free gift) and put it on the address area.

I'd also get the brochures from supply. They match our national wedding ad campaign, so if a bride sees those she might make the connection.

For something this professional I would also go with what HO already has made up.

I like those too and they will definitely get someones attention. You can even get one of those holders to fit them at any office supply store. Good Luck!

What is included in a personalized gown/tux rental?

When you rent a personalized gown or tux, it typically includes the rental of the garment, alterations if needed, and accessories such as shoes, ties, and belts. Some rental companies may also offer additional services like dry cleaning or delivery.

Can I personalize my rented gown or tux?

Yes, many rental companies offer options for personalization such as monogramming or choosing your own color scheme for accessories. Some companies even allow you to add custom details like pockets or buttons.

What are DIY printables and how can I use them for my personalized gown/tux rental?

DIY printables are downloadable templates that you can print and use to add personalization to your gown or tux. These can include customized labels, tags, or stickers that you can attach to your rented garment or accessories.

Do I need to return the DIY printables after my rental period?

No, the DIY printables are yours to keep and use as you wish. They are not a rental item and do not need to be returned.

Can I use my own DIY printables or do I have to use the ones provided by the rental company?

You can use your own DIY printables if you prefer. However, it is important to make sure they are the correct size and format for your rented garment or accessories. The rental company may also have guidelines for using external printables, so it is best to check with them beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies