• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Updating Mine: Pics and Scripts an Afterthought?

In summary, to update your Mine: Pics and Scripts, you can log in to your account on the website and go to the "Settings" or "Profile" section. From there, you can find the option to update your pics and scripts and follow the instructions provided. This can also be done on a mobile device by logging in and following the same steps. It is recommended to update your content at least once a month or whenever you have new material. You can also delete old pics and scripts when updating to keep your profile organized. If you encounter errors, try refreshing the page or contacting customer support for assistance.
DebPC
Staff member
I was just updating mine. Is it just me? The pics and scripts seem like an after thought. The scripts didn't strike me as enticing or witty or entertaining? I know we can write our own- but should we have to?
And the pic choices I think are just plain sad.
Thoughts?

I believe they're using all their top people trying to get the new web going and so the rest of it is all suffering.

I've been known in the past to do a screen shot, crop & upload there to use on my news events. I agree, there's not always a good selection of photos from which to choose.

1. How do I update my Mine: Pics and Scripts?

To update your Mine: Pics and Scripts, you can follow these steps:

• Step 1: Log in to your account on the website.
  • Step 2: Go to the "Settings" or "Profile" section.
  • Step 3: Look for the option to update your Mine: Pics and Scripts.
  • Step 4: Click on the option and follow the instructions to update your pics and scripts.

2. Can I update my Mine: Pics and Scripts on my mobile device?

Yes, you can update your Mine: Pics and Scripts on your mobile device by following these steps:

• Step 1: Open the website on your mobile browser.
  • Step 2: Log in to your account.
  • Step 3: Go to the "Settings" or "Profile" section.
  • Step 4: Look for the option to update your Mine: Pics and Scripts.
  • Step 5: Click on the option and follow the instructions to update your pics and scripts.

3. How often should I update my Mine: Pics and Scripts?

It is recommended to update your Mine: Pics and Scripts at least once every month or whenever you have new content to add. This will keep your profile fresh and up-to-date.

4. Can I delete old pics and scripts when updating?

Yes, you can delete old pics and scripts when updating your Mine: Pics and Scripts. This will help keep your profile organized and showcase your most recent work.

5. What should I do if I encounter errors while updating my Mine: Pics and Scripts?

If you encounter any errors while updating your Mine: Pics and Scripts, try refreshing the page and trying again. If the error persists, you can contact the website's customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedEsther