• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jeanie's Jems: Fast Success for a Newbie!

In summary, Jeanie's website is very well put together and she has had a lot of success so far with it. She provides a summary of the conversation and then shares her thoughts on the matter.
pcjeanie
Wow, I like my personal website so far. I just got mine up yesterday about 5pm, sent an email announcement to friends and family and had my first individual order today. That's fast! I'm also hoping it will be a great help with shows. Give me some feedback on your experience, please.

Jeanie Gay
Georgia newbie (SS1):)

pcjeanie said:
Wow, I like my personal website so far. I just got mine up yesterday about 5pm, sent an email announcement to friends and family and had my first individual order today. That's fast! I'm also hoping it will be a great help with shows. Give me some feedback on your experience, please.

Jeanie Gay
Georgia newbie (SS1):)

I like to tell my guests they can find my recipes on my website ~ as a way to get them there. I try to add & take away recipes every month.

are we allowed to put that counter thing on it that shows how many visitors you have had? i'd like to know if anyone has actually looked at mine.

Good question Monica...wish we could. I don't know the answer though.

Where in GA Jeanie? I'm in Middle GA.

I had emailed H.O about that when I first joined up. They said "that feature isn't currently available". I sure wish it was. That would be awesome

As of right now, you can not put a counter on the website. When that becomes avaiable, it will be built into your website via the Pampered Chef. As of right now, though, no plans are in for making a counter avaiable for us.

boy that really stinks!! it would be a nice feature!!

btw, i am also a georgian (well was raised there). i am from rome...abuot 45 min. northwest of atlanta on the marietta side

You know that saying "Power in numbers". Maybe if PC gets enough e-mails about the counters they will make more of an effort to put them on our website, so I suggest that everyone who wants counters on our websites to e-mail HO and tell them. I already have and I know some other people who have too. So why not, what do you have to lose? Nothing. I think they would be great so we know if all the work we put into getting our website out there is really working.

1. What is "Jeanie's Jems: Fast Success for a Newbie!" all about?

"Jeanie's Jems" is a comprehensive guide specifically designed for new consultants in the Pampered Chef business. It provides strategies, tips, and advice on how to quickly achieve success and grow your business.

2. Who is the author of "Jeanie's Jems" and what is their background?

The author of "Jeanie's Jems" is Jeanie Smith, a successful Pampered Chef consultant with over 10 years of experience. She has a proven track record of achieving fast success in the business and has now shared her knowledge and expertise in this book.

3. What makes "Jeanie's Jems" different from other Pampered Chef training materials?

"Jeanie's Jems" is specifically tailored for new consultants and focuses on providing practical and actionable advice that can be implemented immediately. It also includes personal anecdotes and real-life examples from Jeanie's own experience, making it relatable and easy to follow.

4. Is "Jeanie's Jems" only for new consultants or can experienced consultants benefit from it as well?

The book is primarily aimed at new consultants, but experienced consultants can also benefit from the strategies and tips provided. It can serve as a refresher and may offer new perspectives on growing and improving their business.

5. Where can I purchase "Jeanie's Jems: Fast Success for a Newbie!"?

"Jeanie's Jems" can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available on major online book retailers such as Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandyk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefjulie_sc
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • DebbieJ