• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Website

pcjeanie

Mar 13, 2006
Wow, I like my personal website so far. I just got mine up yesterday about 5pm, sent an email announcement to friends and family and had my first individual order today. That's fast! I'm also hoping it will be a great help with shows. Give me some feedback on your experience, please.

Jeanie Gay
Georgia newbie (SS1):)

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
pcjeanie said:
Wow, I like my personal website so far. I just got mine up yesterday about 5pm, sent an email announcement to friends and family and had my first individual order today. That's fast! I'm also hoping it will be a great help with shows. Give me some feedback on your experience, please.

Jeanie Gay
Georgia newbie (SS1):)

I like to tell my guests they can find my recipes on my website ~ as a way to get them there. I try to add & take away recipes every month.

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
are we allowed to put that counter thing on it that shows how many visitors you have had? i'd like to know if anyone has actually looked at mine.

Mar 2, 2006
I had emailed H.O about that when I first joined up. They said "that feature isn't currently available". I sure wish it was. That would be awesome

Mar 26, 2006
As of right now, you can not put a counter on the website. When that becomes avaiable, it will be built into your website via the Pampered Chef. As of right now, though, no plans are in for making a counter avaiable for us.

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
boy that really stinks!! it would be a nice feature!!

btw, i am also a georgian (well was raised there). i am from rome...abuot 45 min. northwest of atlanta on the marietta side

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
You know that saying "Power in numbers". Maybe if PC gets enough e-mails about the counters they will make more of an effort to put them on our website, so I suggest that everyone who wants counters on our websites to e-mail HO and tell them. I already have and I know some other people who have too. So why not, what do you have to lose? Nothing. I think they would be great so we know if all the work we put into getting our website out there is really working.