• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow Your Pampered Chef Business with a Personal Website

In summary, Pampered Chef Personal Website can be an awesome tool for consultants to get new business. But promoting it is important. Be sure to list it on your business cards, email correspondence, and talk about it at your shows.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Personal WebsiteMany consultants are signing up for the company sponsored personal websites. This can be an awesome tool. But just like anything, you need to promote it.Many are getting new business cards and or stamps with their website on them. Be sure and list your website on all email and paper corresponence. And definately talk about it at your shows. Your website can be a valuable resource for your customers.I send out a quick email note to my customers each month with a link to my website. There I have a recipe- tips and other artcles of interest they can read.

Agreed!I just signed up for mine last night, and already I have a GREAT reply.

My hosts are really happy, and my family has started sending it to their friends.

I think that this is going to push me over the top for the November sales promotion!

YAY!

WebsiteDoes having a website help with your sales outside of the NOV & Dec promotion when people can directly shop on it? After Dec. it is my understanding that people can not shop off your site. Please bear with me I am learning.

It's true no more online ordering after 12/31. However, I do believe this is the wave of the future. Put your website on your business cards. I have tips and recipes etc on mine and update monthly. I think it will eventually take off. I wish they would have a counter on our websites so we could see how many are actually visiting.

The recent email from the home office about personal websites... hinted at this being a test and to me that means that it will become permanent. I recently (Dec 1) promoted to Director and I have on member who decided to join only after viewing my website and seeing how easy PC makes it for us to succeed. I have been with the company for 9 months now and I could go on and on about the life changing event it has been for me.

If you don't already have a website... it's only $72 for one year, try it for one year and then decide...(and it's tax deductible)!!!!

Melody

Question
DebPC said:
It's true no more online ordering after 12/31. However, I do believe this is the wave of the future. Put your website on your business cards. I have tips and recipes etc on mine and update monthly. I think it will eventually take off. I wish they would have a counter on our websites so we could see how many are actually visiting.

I am new. I sign up for Pc 2 days ago. I just saw this post and had a question about it. So if we sign up for the webpage and after 12/31, no one coming to our site can't buy stuff online? :confused: Sorry I am confused about this. Thanks for your replies ahead of time. :)

That's right- at least for now. They can email you from the website with an order. But you would still have to submit it.

I thought about doing the website, but do not know if it is worth it. I was thinking that I would always keep a show open so customers can order online.

My hostesses love the website features. They can send out evites to their friends & reminders. Also they tell people if they can't come to the show then they can place an order online that can go towards their show. I personally think it is great for them becasue the host isn't running around trying to get orders. My last hostess sent out 65 evites. She talked about how she would have never sent out that many invitations.

Shannon

I agree, I have just started promoting my Pampered Chef website to my hosts to use for their show. I like that I can go in and check and see the rsvps on their guest list. Plus when people place orders before the show, I print up the orders and bring them along the night of the show to give to the host. really nice. If you haven't used the host features before just put in a fake host and go thru the steps yourself. A lot of nice features.

Personal web sites
DebPC said:

But you can have an open catalog show on your site all the time - since you do get an email notification when a purchase is made, you can submit at least one additional catalog show a month.

Lynda

Personal website ideaI had an idea that helps me with my website. I set up shows for both kitchen and catalog shows on my website with fictitious names. For every show you set up you get a password to give your host. I then keep track of all my passwords in a binder. When someone schedules a show with me I can give them a host packet that has a letter in the host packet that explains a little bit about the website and includes their host password. I then go back into my website and change the fictitious name to their name! This helps so I do not have to call them back with their password and have the chance of them writing it down wrong or never checking on it. I also write the host password on the outside of the host packet to keep track of which one it is when I give it to the host.

I hope this helps you with using your website efficiently! You can e-mail me if I did not make this clear enough! :confused:

I also got a stamp with just my website on it and stamp each invitation under The Pampered Chef's website just in case they want to shop online they have my website! :)

Kathy
www.pamperedchef.biz/kathysfullkitchen

Help with personal website[ When someone schedules a show with me I can give them a host packet that has a letter in the host packet that explains a little bit about the website and includes their host password.

Just wanted to know if you could share your letter that explains about the website to your hosts. Thanks

personal web siteI currently have 6 shows scheduled (Kitchen and Catalog). None of my hosts seem to be using my web site. I include a flier with the host packets that gives the info. and encourages them to use it and I also encourage them during host coaching calls but so far none have. Is there a secret to getting them to use it?

Sherri

I don't think there's a magic keyI tell all my hosts about the website in my host coaching (VERBALLY - most don't read things). If they are into email, etc. I tell them how easy it is to do with the web site; if they are not computer savvy I tell them to share the web info with their friends anywhere in the country who are because they can look at the catalog and order right there. Of course I point out that it means more FREE for the host. I also give this to them in writing plus those that do have email get the email from the website that PC set up - I do personalize that one too.

I have had mixed results. Some hosts love to use it and direct all their outside guests to ordering right there, others just ignore it.

All we can do is offer it, be excited about it and keep it simple.

I think it just depends on the host. Many people are not comfortable or savy with computers. Then on the other hand I have some hosts who think the evites and web stuff is awesome and wouldn't think of not using it.We just have to go with the flow and I bet 5 years from now everyone will be using the website and evites.

I Love It!!I just re-started, and being a "techie" was using the net in 2000 when I was a consultant..would have loved this. I used it for my "first" show that I just hosted, using it as a "mystery" host show..I sent out 40+ evites..I could have sent more. I also included myself in the guest list, just to get familiar with the features/benefits..once you have done that, you will find it is the best way to promote your shows!!

Over the next few years, more and more people will get into this tool.

I also had a long-distance friend host a catalog show, and all her sales were done through the website. Made it so EASY!! (Plus, there is not postage on an E-vite sent by the host...:D)

What I didI open a catalog show on the first of each month for one month in my name.
Then my very first NEWS article I have on my home page says ORDER ON-LINE and then I go on to explain how. They can simply click on "Include Your Order With A Show", key in my name as host and click sign-in.
Then they can shop till they drop!
This way, I can manipulate the orders into other shows I have open to save them s&h money. It also makes it easier as they can see their total right away so they know exactly what they spent. No one has used it but I just started it in February. March is the first full month I have had it open.
But I can tell you this, my hosts have been promoting it and I have had 11 or 12 shows since the first of the year, and 8 have had web orders submitted on them. So...
I also give them a binder that explains each of the features of the host area. Including the bad news about not being able to just download the e-mail addresses for e-invites. But they are using it. So, I would say yes, it is worth it. The more people that use it, the more will try as you promote it. With feed back from those who did use it, you have more info to pass on as well. People love that stuff. When you ask people to talk about their favorite products, they are not only selling for you they are confirming our products to other guests. The same is true of the web sites. So use that feed back to tell how host so and so used it. Then have the host tell how they felt about it. Good or bad! (You want the to find out the bad so you can change it!) It makes it seem less "scary" to others who are thinking of hosting.
So the summary, PROMOTE, PROMOTE, PROMOTE and put your name out the as a host!

1. How will having a personal website help me grow my Pampered Chef business?

A personal website is a powerful tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business. It allows you to showcase your products, share your story, and connect with potential customers. With a website, you can reach a larger audience, increase your online presence, and ultimately drive more sales for your business.

2. Can I customize my website to fit my personal brand?

Yes, you can absolutely customize your website to match your personal brand. With our easy-to-use website builder, you can choose from a variety of templates, colors, and fonts to create a unique and professional website that represents your brand and style.

3. Do I need any technical skills to create and maintain my website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to create and maintain your website. Our website builder is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for anyone to create and manage their own website. Plus, our customer support team is always available to help with any questions or issues you may have.

4. Can I sell products directly from my website?

Yes, you can sell products directly from your website. Our website builder has built-in e-commerce capabilities, allowing you to easily set up an online store and start selling your Pampered Chef products. This can greatly expand your customer base and increase your sales.

5. Is there a cost to have a personal website for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there is a cost to have a personal website for your Pampered Chef business. However, the cost is minimal and includes hosting, website builder tools, and customer support. Having a professional and personalized website for your business can greatly benefit your sales and is well worth the investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera