• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Website Showing Item Number Is Wrong?

In summary, the conversation discusses possible reasons for an incorrect item number appearing on a personal website and how to fix it. It also mentions that customers may not be able to purchase products with incorrect item numbers and provides tips for preventing this issue in the future.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
I have a host adding items to her wish list online.
Everytime she tries to place the BBQ basting bottle in, the number says it is invalid.

Has anyone else had this problem?

(the number we are using is 2704 from the order form)

I have never used a wish list but dose it have a party date on it? If so is the date in May? The BBQ basting bottle was not available until May so that might be it. Just my guess though.

h_simcox said:
I have never used a wish list but dose it have a party date on it? If so is the date in May? The BBQ basting bottle was not available until May so that might be it. Just my guess though.
yes, her party is listed as this weekend.

good thought though! thank you.

1. Why is the item number on my personal website showing as wrong?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the item number was entered incorrectly when the product was added to your personal website. It's also possible that the item number has been changed since it was added to your website. If you believe the item number is incorrect, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How can I fix the incorrect item number on my personal website?

If the item number on your personal website is incorrect, you can easily fix it by editing the product information. Simply log in to your account, go to the product page, and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can update the item number to the correct one.

3. Will my customers be able to purchase the product with the incorrect item number?

In most cases, your customers will not be able to purchase a product with an incorrect item number. If they try to add it to their cart, they may receive an error message or the product may not show up at all. It's important to make sure all item numbers are correct on your personal website to avoid any issues for your customers.

4. Can I change the item number on my personal website without losing any other information?

Yes, you can change the item number on your personal website without losing any other information. When you edit the product information, you can simply update the item number and save the changes. The rest of the product information, such as description and pricing, will remain the same.

5. How can I prevent incorrect item numbers from showing on my personal website in the future?

To prevent incorrect item numbers from showing on your personal website, make sure to double check the number when adding a new product. You can also regularly review and update your product information to ensure all item numbers are up to date. If you notice any discrepancies, be sure to correct them as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • yankfan24