• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Personal Website Problems Preventing Access to Important Pages?

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for trouble logging into your personal website, such as incorrect login information or a forgotten password. To update your website, log into your account and click on the "Edit Website" button. If your images are not showing up, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. You can also customize the design of your website and add a blog by clicking on the "Edit Website" button.
WendyAebi
I've noticed on a couple of different PWSs today (my own included) that when you click on the various tabs, like "My Calendar",you get a message that says "Direct Access to this Page is Prohibited." I got this message when I clicked from the .biz/whatever homepage. Is it a system wide problem or am I having my own personal computer issue?

me too!I tried my site and a few others that I know of, they all had the same problem. I'm on my way out in a bit (monthly team meeting) so if it's not fixed tonight, I'll give a call to HO. Hopefully they are already working on it.

The PWS assistant times out very quickly, faster than the CC for some reason. If you are inactive on your PWS for a brief period of time (I don't know what the time-out is set to) you will get the direct link error or Page Not Found error.

All you need to is go back to Consultant's Corner and go back into the PWS.

And by the way, be careful if you are e-mailing from your contact list on the site...I e-mailed several people to announce the new Wed Reg and everyone got it several times...I even lost some people on my mailing list because they were so mad at me SPAMMING them! E-mailed HO and they have had several complaints, but can't "reproduce the problem". Hmmm....

1. Why can't I log into my personal website?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble logging into your personal website. First, make sure you are using the correct login information. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How can I update my personal website?

To update your personal website, log into your account and click on the "Edit Website" button. From there, you can add new products, change prices, and update your personal information. Remember to save your changes before exiting the page.

3. Why are my website's images not showing up?

If your website's images are not showing up, it could be due to a slow internet connection. Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

4. Can I customize the design of my personal website?

Yes, you can customize the design of your personal website to make it unique to your brand. You can change the layout, colors, fonts, and add your own images and banners. Simply click on the "Edit Website" button and select the "Design" tab to make changes.

5. How do I add a blog to my personal website?

To add a blog to your personal website, click on the "Edit Website" button and select the "Blog" tab. From there, you can create new blog posts and manage your existing ones. You can also customize the design of your blog to match the rest of your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies