• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with a Personal Website: How I Made $114 Overnight!

In summary, a Personal Website Pays is a website owned and operated by a Pampered Chef consultant that allows them to sell products and earn commission from those sales. You do not need web design or coding skills to create one, as Pampered Chef provides a user-friendly platform for customization and management. As a consultant, you earn commission from sales made through your website, with the possibility of higher commission percentages as you make more sales. There is a monthly fee associated with having a Personal Website Pays, but this covers the cost of maintenance, hosting, and access to training and support resources. You can also advertise your website on social media and other channels, with the help of marketing materials and tips provided by Pampered Chef.
ritabenson
Gold Member
I was so worried about not receiving enough sales this month to have the $150 min. and out of the blue I got and online order for $114. :love:
So glad I put my website on EVERYTHING. :chef:

ritabenson said:
I was so worried about not receiving enough sales this month to have the $150 min. and out of the blue I got and online order for $114. :love:
So glad I put my website on EVERYTHING. :chef:

I love those random orders! Congrats :)

Thank you it sure is great. : - )
Exspecially now that I JUST HIT the $15000 and I DO NOT WANT TO BE INACTIVE AND START ALL OVER.....

Congratulations! I love those surprise orders!

What a wonderful Holiday Gift for you! :D Congrats!!!

What is a Personal Website Pays?

A Personal Website Pays is a website owned and operated by a Pampered Chef consultant that allows them to sell products and earn commission from those sales.

Do I need web design or coding skills to create a Personal Website Pays?

No, Pampered Chef provides a user-friendly platform that allows you to easily customize and manage your Personal Website Pays without any coding or design skills.

How do I earn commission from my Personal Website Pays?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will earn commission from the sales made through your Personal Website Pays. The more sales you make, the higher your commission percentage will be.

Are there any fees associated with having a Personal Website Pays?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for having a Personal Website Pays. However, this fee covers the cost of maintaining and hosting your website, as well as providing you with access to training and support resources.

Can I advertise my Personal Website Pays on social media?

Yes, you can advertise your Personal Website Pays on social media, as well as other channels such as email marketing and in-person events. Pampered Chef also provides marketing materials and tips to help you promote your website effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• n8vtxn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Cookin_With_Amanda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies