• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Website Order - Huge

In summary, Joanne's Personal Website received a $1000 individual order. She is recommending that the order go through, and then if it is truly towards her husband's fundraiser, give some of her personal commission to the organization when she gets it.
ChefinHarmony
I just wanted to share a Personal Website HUGE order I have! I have an open fund-raiser for my husband's non-profit organization. We sent out emails and I plan to have a small booth set up this weekend at his hometown. Anyway, most people have been ordering via my website - and doing it properly.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon, I got an "Online Activity" update email from PC. It says "Personal Order Online Sales of $1009.75" - and I was shocked!! Someone (the person elected not be notified so I only had her name which we do not recognize) entered a huge order - yes that's One THOUSAND dollars as an individual order via my website! When I called PC they said it was a valid order and her credit card cleared. I got some information out of them (the town - which is like 1 1/2 hours south of here while the fund-raiser is 1 1/2 hours north of here!) so I could try to link it somewhere and it took all day, but we (my husband & I ) finally figured it out. It was a friend of a friend of my husband's through work - she must have collected orders at her work (it's shipping to a company) and instead of entering it as my husband's Fund-raiser show, she did it as an Individual website order!!

After talking to PC numerous times (which they were great!) - it would have been a huge pain for them to cancel it, especially since the person has elected not to be contacted, to try to get it credited to the fund-raiser. They recommended that I let the order go through and then if it's truly to be towards his fundraiser, give some of my personal commission to the organization when I get it.

Can you believe that I got an individual order that large?? Wow - my website has paid off with this one! It truly looked like a show - Qty 3 Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, etc! I didn't do a thing and I don't even know the person! My husband just sent out an email to a few ladies at work and one of them must have passed it on to her friend - who in turn collected over $1000 worth of orders!

The order already shipped today! It was just entered yesterday at 4:30pm!! And selfish me immediately thought - why couldn't that have gone through in JUNE so I could earn FREE fall product too?!?!?!? Anyway, it's been a bit of a mystery, but an exciting one at that! The people at Home Office have been shocked to see how large that one individual order was - she could have earned so much free too!! Oh, well. Just wanted to share and can't wait to get my commission on that order!!

I still can't believe it. Goes to show, you will never know where your catalog will end up and where orders will come from! I'm kinda bummed I can't follow up on this awesome lead either!

Joanne :cool:

Unbelievable!!!!!

I wouldn't let the word get out that it didn't get entered under the fundraiser because that might have been the motivation for all that work she did. Boy would I be made to find out money wouldn't be going to the organization. Yes, you could give $150 out of your commission to make up for it.....

Wow!!! That's amazing. It's too bad they elected not to be contacted since that deserves a BIG thank you!!!:)

We aren't going to share all the details...I'm secretly thrilled because some of the other "fundraiser" participants (I passed out over 10 kits with 10 catalogs each asking each person to try to raise at least $100 in sales) were like "no one wants to order PC stuff" and "my sales are weak" and my husband was getting a bit bummed with everyone complaining. Now we can go up to the booth this weekend saying "Our Fundraiser show stands at $1350+ with orders that just my husband raised!" My little PC fundraiser isn't much, but I wanted to show him that I support his group. We aren't going to explain the logistics to anyone - I just knew all of you would understand - when the fundraiser total amount comes in, we are just going to include the 15% from this order in with it! I'm excited about Saturday, I borrowed a "Help Whip Cancer" apron, pre-ordered some pink items and I'm going to make the Profiterole Puff with Strawberry Whipped Topping to pass out. Not really looking for show leads - it's about 1 1/2 hours from here, but I want to show his town that I support my hubby (and the American Cancer Society)!! Should be fun!!
Thanks!
Joanne

That's amazing! I wound be on cloud nine right now! At least you get more in commission even though you are donating part of it! Great Job!:D

OMG! Would love to wake up and find an email notice of $1K!!!! How awesome for you! Way to go!

1. How do I access my Personal Website Order - Huge?

To access your Personal Website Order - Huge, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Website" tab. From there, click on the "Orders" section and select the "Personal Website Order - Huge" option. You will then be able to view and manage your orders.

2. Can I customize my Personal Website Order - Huge?

Yes, you can customize your Personal Website Order - Huge to fit your needs. You can add or remove products, change quantities, and even add personalized notes or messages to your customers. Just click on the "Customize" button next to your order to make any changes.

3. How do I track my Personal Website Order - Huge?

To track your Personal Website Order - Huge, go to the "Orders" section in your Pampered Chef account and click on the order number. You will then be able to see the status of your order, including when it was placed, shipped, and delivered.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my Personal Website Order - Huge after it has been placed?

Yes, you can make changes or cancel your Personal Website Order - Huge as long as it has not been shipped yet. To do so, go to the "Orders" section in your Pampered Chef account, click on the order number, and then click on the "Cancel Order" or "Edit Order" button. If your order has already been shipped, you can contact customer service for further assistance.

5. How long will it take for my Personal Website Order - Huge to be delivered?

The delivery time for your Personal Website Order - Huge will vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. You can track the progress of your order by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the order number for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies