• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Add My Personal Website to My Facebook Page?

In summary, a Personal Website on Facebook is a customizable feature within a user's profile that allows them to share information about themselves and links to other social media or personal websites. To create one, go to your profile, click on "About," and then "Edit" in the "Contact and Basic Info" section. You can add multiple websites, but there is a limit of five. To edit or remove a website, go to your profile and click on the "About" section, then use the pencil icon or "X" button. You can control who can see your Personal Website by adjusting your privacy settings.
Suzy Englert
Can we put our personal website address on our Facebook page-does anyone remember?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

We cannot post anywhere on the internet our PC Personal Website (or that we are a consultant). It is in the Policy Guide under the section pertaining to advertising and the internet (not sure the pages, but it's not hard to find).

Posting your PWS anywhere online is a policy violation, as is stating that you are a consultant. That includes lists of consultants, such as the "You must be a PC consultant to be in this group" list on FB.

And they do have spies out there looking for people! I merely posted on a PC group (did not list my web site!) on FB and I got an email from HQ saying I needed to delete my post!

They don't NEED spies...there are enough consultants who'll turn you in too!

1. What is a Personal Website on Facebook?

A Personal Website on Facebook is a feature that allows users to create a custom website within their Facebook profile. This website can include information about the user, their interests, and links to other social media profiles or personal websites.

2. How do I create a Personal Website on Facebook?

To create a Personal Website on Facebook, go to your profile and click on the "About" section. Then, click on the "Edit" button next to the "Contact and Basic Info" section. From there, you can click on "Add Website" and enter the URL of your personal website. You can also customize the title and description of your website.

3. Can I add multiple personal websites on my Facebook profile?

Yes, you can add multiple personal websites on your Facebook profile. Simply follow the same steps mentioned above to add additional websites. However, Facebook only allows a maximum of five personal websites to be displayed on your profile.

4. How can I edit or remove my Personal Website on Facebook?

To edit or remove your Personal Website on Facebook, go to your profile and click on the "About" section. Then, click on the "Edit" button next to the "Contact and Basic Info" section. From there, you can click on the pencil icon next to your website to edit it, or click on the "X" button to remove it.

5. Who can see my Personal Website on Facebook?

You can choose who can see your Personal Website on Facebook by adjusting your privacy settings. When you add a website, you can choose to make it visible to everyone, friends only, or only you. You can also customize your privacy settings for each individual website on your profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • WendyE