• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will a Personal Website Incentive Boost Your Commission Rate?

In summary, the Personal Website Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for building and maintaining a personal website to market and sell products. To qualify, consultants must have an active personalized website and regularly update it with new products and promotions. Benefits of participating include additional income, potential rewards and recognition, and the ability to reach a wider customer base. While there are no additional costs to join, consultants are responsible for maintaining and promoting their website. Progress and earnings can be tracked through the consultant dashboard and personal website account.
pchefpatti13
Does anyone know anything about a website incentive coming out soon. My director keeps hinting that everyone needs to get a website. I have a website but haven't rec'd an order from it yet. Any clues??

Yeah any clues? :D

I'm curious now too!

Ooooh! I can't wait to hear. I don't know anything yet. I'm sure we'll find out at Leadership. Maybe people who place orders through our websites will generate a higher commission rate for us or something like that. Wouldn't THAT be nice?!

What is the Personal Website Incentive?

The Personal Website Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for building and maintaining a personal website as a way to market and sell products.

How do I qualify for the Personal Website Incentive?

To qualify for the Personal Website Incentive, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant with a personal website that meets the program's requirements. This includes having a personalized URL, regularly updating your website with new products and promotions, and actively promoting your website to customers.

What are the benefits of participating in the Personal Website Incentive?

Participating in the Personal Website Incentive can provide you with additional income through sales made on your website, as well as potential rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef. It also allows you to expand your customer base and reach a wider audience with your products.

Are there any costs associated with the Personal Website Incentive?

There are no additional costs to participate in the Personal Website Incentive. However, you are responsible for maintaining and promoting your website, which may require some initial investment for website design and marketing materials.

How do I track my progress and earnings from the Personal Website Incentive?

You can track your progress and earnings from the Personal Website Incentive on your consultant dashboard. Pampered Chef also provides regular updates and reports on your website activity and sales through your personal website account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • beepampered