• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your PC Business with a Personal Website | Tips from Susan"

In summary,PC offers a Personal Web Site for guests attending shows, which makes it easy to order and send out reminders. Starting September 1, 2008, guests can order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This business tool can pay for itself with the first few orders.
Pamperedthelma
I just started PC and I was wondering if having a Personal Web Site was of any help. Do you get that many orders ? And if so are they from people you have at shows? Thanks
Susan :rolleyes:

I highly recommend getting a website. Especially because starting Sept 1st anyone can order on there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the past, they only did this during the holiday season OR you had to be "attached" to a show where they'd have to enter the host's name. Most of the people who have placed orders through my website have been guests at shows or those who were invited and couldn't come really. There's a host only section where they can enter their guest list, send out e-invitations, send out reminders about their show, keep track of RSVPs and create their wish list. When I've had hosts use this option, it can really add to the total of their show. One host had over $200 come in just from my website. It makes it SO easy to do catalog shows as well.

It's a great business tool that really can pay for itself with the first bunch of orders because it's a very reasonable price. And it's very easy to set up and update......even for "non computer people." So, I recommend it!

I have been with Pc 1 yeari just got my web site ! Let me tell you I wish i got it a year ago !!! I love it ! I had it 2 days and it allready paid for itself !!( i paid for 6 months to try it) I sent out a big email to all my contacts and had a great response ! It is also GREAT for your hostess, people who cant attend the show can place orders! Even far away relatives or friends ! I always give out recipe cards at my shows with all my web site info on them now ! I explain they can contact me through my web site or place a order whenever they would like ! I also try to post recipes to attract them back to see the newest recipes !! I say do it !! :)

I agree totally!This is my SS1, but I have already got my website up and running. (I figured if I was going to give PC a shot, I should jump in with both feet). I ran off labels to attach to each invite that said "Unable to attend? You may still place an order or book a show by visiting...." (I got the idea from the files on this board). I also put a label on all my catalogs "Come visit my website!..." Tonight I had my second "real" show...(it was technically my fourth, but my first two were relatives, so I don't really count them). The host had close to $300 in web orders before the show started, so the site has already paid for itself. The host is also expecting a few more orders, so her show could very well top the $1000 mark. :D My advice..GO FOR IT!! :)

Here at the labels I was talking about.

How much does the website cost? I think it is a great idea but having to be careful how much money I spend at one time on my business. I know you have to spend money to start a new business but I just can't afford to get too crazy right at first.

Marie

You can pay for 6 months or 12 months. I subscribed for 12 months and it was $72. I can't remember how much it was for 6 months. It really is a decent price for a website though! But I would wait until you can afford it or until you make a decision. When I first signed up, I wasn't sure so I waited and debated. But now that I have one I feel better giving the option to my customers that they can order online. And I love telling my hosts that they can call friends and family and have them order online to help the show get to the next level!

Hi , I did 6 months it was $42.00 !! I didnt know if i would like it and i as well was trying to save $$ , but it was a very good choice to get it !! :)

I have my website on my business cards and encourage my hosts to write their names on the back and hand them out to all they discuss their shows with (hairdressers, nails, etc) - - it's a way to invite more outside people to the show. And then they will have the hosts name to put in.

I just started out myself and this is definitely my best investment! The website kind of encourages them to use a credit card to pay, which takes the pressure off my bank account at party closing time. It is also easy for out of staters to use. I have 5 out of state catalog parties running through my website right now. The evite feature simplifies it for the hosts too.

I give the website 5 stars! It was so easy to use too - everything (pictures and wording) are all there, you just pick & choose.

:)

1. How can a personal website benefit my Pampered Chef business?

A personal website can provide a professional online presence for your business, making it easier for potential customers to find and learn about your products and services. It can also serve as a central hub for your online marketing efforts, allowing you to showcase your products and share your story with a wider audience.

2. Do I need any technical skills to create a personal website for my Pampered Chef business?

No, you do not need any technical skills to create a personal website for your business. There are many user-friendly website builders and platforms available that make it easy for anyone to create a professional-looking website without any coding knowledge.

3. What are some tips for creating an effective personal website for my Pampered Chef business?

Some tips for creating an effective personal website for your business include choosing a clean and visually appealing design, showcasing high-quality images of your products, providing clear and concise information about your business and products, and including a call-to-action to encourage visitors to make a purchase or contact you for more information.

4. How can I drive traffic to my personal website for my Pampered Chef business?

There are several ways to drive traffic to your personal website, including utilizing social media platforms, optimizing your website for search engines, running online ads, and networking with other businesses and influencers in your niche. It's also important to regularly update your website with fresh content to keep visitors coming back.

5. Can I sell products directly through my personal website?

Yes, you can sell products directly through your personal website by setting up an online store or using a platform that integrates with your website. This can make it more convenient for customers to make purchases and can help increase your sales and revenue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gigi425
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef