1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Personal Web Site question

1. ChefErin

ChefErin Novice Member

I'm doing a fundraiser for my daughter's class and I want to send my mom a link to my PWS so she can order something that will count for the event.....once she's on my site, how does she make her order count towards the fundraiser?

Mar 11, 2009
  2. ChefErin

ChefErin Novice Member

oops...just realized I put this in the wrong forum....sorry :)

Mar 11, 2009
  3. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

just go into your website from cc and set the fundraiser up in there. then put her email address in and send her an evite from there...it will link her to your website and and she'l type in the fundraiser name and order from there

Mar 11, 2009
  4. ChefErin

ChefErin Novice Member

if the fundraiser is the only active show I've got going on right now, will it show up by default when ordering?

Mar 11, 2009
  5. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

No, it won't show up automatically. The website is set up so that anyone making a purchase has to either enter a host/organization name, or do an individual order.

OTOH, if you or the host send out an invitation from your PWS for the show (providing the show is set up online), and the guest clicks on the link to your website in that invitation, they will bypass the search for the show. The link in the invitation has the show ID included in it - the main page comes up, but when "order products" is clicked, the guest is taken directly to the online catalog.

6. ChefErin

ChefErin Novice Member

thank you both!

Mar 11, 2009
Have something to add?