• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can my mom's order on my PWS support my daughter's class fundraiser?

In summary, a Personal Web Site is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell products, manage orders, and promote their business. It can be easily created through the consultant account and there is no additional cost. Consultants can sell products directly through their site and track sales and orders using built-in tools.
ChefErin
I'm doing a fundraiser for my daughter's class and I want to send my mom a link to my PWS so she can order something that will count for the event.....once she's on my site, how does she make her order count towards the fundraiser?

oops...just realized I put this in the wrong forum....sorry :)

just go into your website from cc and set the fundraiser up in there. then put her email address in and send her an evite from there...it will link her to your website and and she'l type in the fundraiser name and order from there

if the fundraiser is the only active show I've got going on right now, will it show up by default when ordering?

No, it won't show up automatically. The website is set up so that anyone making a purchase has to either enter a host/organization name, or do an individual order.

OTOH, if you or the host send out an invitation from your PWS for the show (providing the show is set up online), and the guest clicks on the link to your website in that invitation, they will bypass the search for the show. The link in the invitation has the show ID included in it - the main page comes up, but when "order products" is clicked, the guest is taken directly to the online catalog.

thank you both!

1. What is a Personal Web Site?

A Personal Web Site is a customizable online platform that allows you to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to your customers. It also provides tools for managing orders, tracking sales, and promoting your business.

2. How do I create a Personal Web Site?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily create a Personal Web Site by logging into your consultant account and following the steps provided in the "My Website" section. You can choose from a variety of templates and customize your site to fit your brand.

3. Is there a cost for having a Personal Web Site?

There is no additional cost for having a Personal Web Site as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is included as part of your consultant account and is a great tool for promoting and growing your business.

4. Can I sell products on my Personal Web Site?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products directly through your Personal Web Site. Your customers can browse and purchase products, and the orders will be automatically linked to your account for easy tracking and commission payments.

5. Can I track my sales and orders through my Personal Web Site?

Absolutely. Your Personal Web Site comes with built-in tools for tracking your sales and orders. You can view customer information, track your commission, and even set up automatic reminders for follow-up with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies