• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with Personal Story of New Consultant | Alabama Local

In summary, the woman is a new consultant and is looking for ideas on how to boost her bookings. She thanks those who provided advice and wishes everyone a happy Thanksgiving.
alabama pc cons.
Not sure if this is the right forum to place this but, I apologize if it's not.... I looked under consultants for Alabama.. I found one that was only about 20 minutes from me so I sent her a message because I am new to the area where I live, don't know anyone, so I am having trouble booking live shows.. I am a new consultant.. My 30 days was Nov. 3 and I qualified on Nov 15th... Woo Hoo.... Anyway, I sent her a message and she emailed me back saying that she was no longer a consultant but would I please send her a catalog because she needed some things... She also said that she works at city hall and will pass the catalog around AND think about having a show.... That just made my day.....
I was needing ideas for how to approach people about hosting and hopefully, that will help... I think it also helps that I am now qualified and have my website... Any ideas on how to boost bookings will be appreciated...Thanks

Congratulations on a $600 + show and for qualifying! It feels great doesn't it??

I meant to add that it is so wonderful to have a happy story this afternoon! Sounds like you are doing great. :)

Thank you... I am staying alive with cat shows... My sis in law did the 600+ show and I was so excited... I earned the apron and now have 22% commission for this month... But I am worried about next month and the future, because I haven't learned to step out of my comfort zone and approach people that I don't know...Thanks for the encouraging words... I need them....

That's what it is all about - stepping out of your comfort zone. If we always do, what we've always done, we'll always get, what we've always got! Try something new and see if it works, the worst that can happen is people say no. But what if they don't? And you'll never know til you try!

Thank you for your encouraging words....And that is exactly what I have to do.... Happy Thanksgiving.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks guys.... Encouraging words are a great big boost to me... Thanks

well since you just moved to the area, there's places you need to visit.

DRs office
Hair dresser
Dentist
etc....

Thank you, you are right, I do have to get out and meet people, my problem is getting out of my comfort zone... When I say I know noone, I mean NOONE... My husband has an aunt and uncle and a cousin here, but that is it.... I met one girl and have already done a show for her and it was ok, got a couple bookings from it, but they are for January and February..... Gotta get something going though... Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Use that to your advantage. Talk to people and tell them that you just moved to the area and that you are looking to meet more people and grow your business. Ask them if they'd be willing to have a Pampered Chef show to help you expand your business and meet new people.

great advice... thank you.

What is a Personal Story Happy?

A Personal Story Happy is a special event where you gather your friends and family to share your personal story and celebrate your achievements with Pampered Chef products. It's a fun and unique way to connect with loved ones while also learning about our high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes.

How do I host a Personal Story Happy?

To host a Personal Story Happy, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials and resources. You can also choose to host the event virtually or in-person, depending on your preferences.

What are the benefits of hosting a Personal Story Happy?

Hosting a Personal Story Happy comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and spending quality time with your loved ones. It's also a great way to support your consultant's business and help them reach their goals.

Do I have to purchase anything if I attend a Personal Story Happy?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything if you attend a Personal Story Happy. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and promotions during these events, so it's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

Can I customize the menu for my Personal Story Happy?

Absolutely! Your consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. We have a wide range of recipes and products to choose from, so you can tailor the event to your liking. It's all about making it a personalized and enjoyable experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies