• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Site Listed on Froogle

In summary, a personal site listed on Froogle is a customizable website designed for Pampered Chef consultants to display and sell their products online. To have your personal site listed on Froogle, you must be a consultant and set it up through your consultant account. There is no additional cost for this service, and you can customize your site to fit your brand and style. Maintaining your personal site is easy, as you can make updates and track performance through your consultant account.
paydaymom
I just went to froogle and typed Pampered chef for the heck of it. When it came up with several items, one of the sponsored links at the top for a consultant. I am confused and I just reread it today can we pay to advertise on the internet?

There is a level of directorship (not sure which one because I'm not even close LOL) where you are allowed to advertise on the internet.

It's Nancy Jo Ryan. She's a National Senior Executive Director, so she's allowed. :)

Darn, that wasn't the answer I wanted. I was hoping it was allowed and I had misread. Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a personal site listed on Froogle?

A personal site listed on Froogle is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell their products online. It is a customizable website that allows consultants to create a personalized shopping experience for their customers.

How do I get my personal site listed on Froogle?

To get your personal site listed on Froogle, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you can log into your consultant account and follow the steps to set up your personal site. Once it is set up, it will automatically be listed on Froogle.

Do I have to pay to have my personal site listed on Froogle?

No, there is no additional cost to have your personal site listed on Froogle. It is included in your consultant account and is a tool provided to help you grow your business.

Can I customize my personal site listed on Froogle?

Yes, you can customize your personal site listed on Froogle to fit your personal brand and style. You can add your own logo, photos, and descriptions of your products. You can also choose which products to feature and organize them into categories.

Is it easy to maintain my personal site listed on Froogle?

Yes, maintaining your personal site listed on Froogle is easy. You can make updates and changes to your site at any time through your consultant account. You can also track your site's performance and sales through the analytics provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • nhpegt