• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Be Alert: A Frightening Situation with Car Magnets

In summary, a person received an email about a scary situation involving personal safety and car magnets. They posted it on ChefSuccess.com and KG provided additional information on keeping safe.
OMG!! Thanks for the heads up. I have been toying with the idea of getting the car signs.. I think not at this point.

Here's the direct link to Lorie's post: Personal Safety so you don't have to wade through the entire thread to get to the info - which, BTW, is well worth considering.Which also gives me a chance to remind you about Detective J.J. Bittenbinder's excellent information on keeping safe. Follow the link to the thread I started about Tough Target - A Street Smart Way to Stay Safe over two years ago.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Here's the direct link to Lorie's post: Personal Safety so you don't have to wade through the entire thread to get to the info - which, BTW, is well worth considering.

Which also gives me a chance to remind you about Detective J.J. Bittenbinder's excellent information on keeping safe. Follow the link to the thread I started about Tough Target - A Street Smart Way to Stay Safe over two years ago.

Hah! I was just going to post that - but I guess it's better that you beat me to it, KG!

Thanks you two....didn't have the savvy skills to do that direct link. Thanks KG for the additional info.....really great detailed tips. = )

I didn't mean to spook everyone...I still think car decals and magnets are great ideas....I have the car magnets. Just wouldn't include your name and number. I list the services I provide along with my website address. I've gotten a few orders from it.

If you do provide this info, make sure not to post specific dates, times AND locations in your calendar on your PWS.

Last edited:

1. What is "Be Alert: A Frightening Situation with Car Magnets"?

"Be Alert: A Frightening Situation with Car Magnets" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness about the dangers of leaving children or pets unattended in a hot car. It encourages individuals to place a magnet on their car as a reminder to always check the backseat before leaving the vehicle.

2. How does the magnet work?

The magnet serves as a visual reminder to check the backseat before leaving the car. It can also serve as a conversation starter to educate others about the dangers of leaving children or pets in a hot car.

3. Can I customize the magnet with my own message or design?

Currently, the magnet is only available with the "Be Alert: A Frightening Situation" message and design. However, we encourage customers to use the magnet as a template to create their own personalized version to spread the message even further.

4. Are there any safety tips included with the magnet?

Yes, each magnet comes with a pamphlet that includes important safety tips to prevent heatstroke in children and pets, as well as information on what to do if you see a child or pet unattended in a hot car.

5. How can I get involved in the "Be Alert" campaign?

You can get involved by purchasing a magnet to display on your car, spreading the word to friends and family about the dangers of leaving children and pets unattended in a hot car, and sharing the message on social media. You can also reach out to your local community organizations or schools to see if they would be interested in partnering with us to promote the campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ardipc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sluna75