1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Personal Safety

1. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

2. gingertannery

gingertannery Advanced Member Gold Member

OMG!! Thanks for the heads up. I have been toying with the idea of getting the car signs.. I think not at this point.

May 31, 2009
  3. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Here's the direct link to Lorie's post: Personal Safety so you don't have to wade through the entire thread to get to the info - which, BTW, is well worth considering.

Which also gives me a chance to remind you about Detective J.J. Bittenbinder's excellent information on keeping safe. Follow the link to the thread I started about Tough Target - A Street Smart Way to Stay Safe over two years ago.

4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hah! I was just going to post that - but I guess it's better that you beat me to it, KG!

May 31, 2009
  5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks you two....didn't have the savvy skills to do that direct link. Thanks KG for the additional info.....really great detailed tips. = )

I didn't mean to spook everyone...I still think car decals and magnets are great ideas....I have the car magnets. Just wouldn't include your name and number. I list the services I provide along with my website address. I've gotten a few orders from it.

If you do provide this info, make sure not to post specific dates, times AND locations in your calendar on your PWS.

Last edited: May 31, 2009
Have something to add?