• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Prayer Request Long

In summary, Diane is considering taking on a day care job even though she is currently juggling 4 jobs and does not want to stop working. Linda is praying for her and Beth is holding her in prayer.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
First of all, I apologize for popping on here to ask for prayer when I've been so out of touch.
I miss you all!
My daughters got all inspired to help me dig out from under my clutter and redecorate our dining/den
without spending any money except for paint... well, we may get a slipcover for a chair someone gave us.
Anyway, DH and I were discussing money yesterday and God has blessed my PC business so much in
Nov but Oct I had a low month and you all deal with money issues to so I know you do the same juggling
act. Anyway after we talked I sat and prayed and cried that if God was trying to direct me to take on day care
again that I would try to be obedient but that even the thought of it made me very sad. I asked Him to help me
continue to get more organized at home so that I can manage things quicker and more efficiently here and I went
to town to run some errands. I stopped by a precious friend and prayer partner's new little art gallery and while there she got
a phone call. (She is the director of a preschool in town for the last 19 years). The call was from her 2year old
class assistant saying she is quitting and won't be back when they start up again after Christmas break.
So she says to me, "Know anyone that loves children who might need just a bit of income extra that could join
our staff family?" I nearly cried. It's not a huge salary but I love 2 year olds and it's 4 mornings a week. I would be
done at 12 noon. I would still have time for phone calls etc. and "home" jobs. I told her I would pray hard and asked
God right there with her to really show His will in this decision.
I feel more positive than negative about it right now. She just called me to say she is just praying without ceasing for me
to know what is best but that they would love for me to take the position. I wouldn't consider it if it was the teacher position
because that would entail far too much planning etc. I could still be at my kids school one afternoon a week which would
work out.
Anwy... this got really long like I always do. Would you guys let me jump back into your lives and your prayers even though
I've been absent and lift this up before Jesus for me? I truly am asking Him to be upfront and crystal clearly bold with me to
know what HE wants. The money it would bring is is like, already spent if that makes sense. It wouldn't be play or fun
money, it would go right to ongoing bills. I thought if we can catch up, then dh will go to Mexico with PC on the trip I've earned but one thing I'm pretty sure about is that I will probably be taking the money instead. We cannot in good conscience go on a trip while we owe money.
I truly believed he and I needed that week together. satan
has worked so hard to drive wedges between he and I and trying to hear what God wants me to do about taking this trip or
not is a great place for the enemy to beat me up. But I do think that God is giving me a true peace about not going now. It does make me sad but I think it's the right thing to do. I don't know how to switch with HO about what I'm choosing but I'll look into that.
Thanks SO much for your eyes and hearts. I thank you each in advance!

anything for you Diane!

btw - think of all the new contacts you can make :)

:) That is true! Thanks Linda! :) If I do this job, I"ll HAVE to stop staying up late to accomplish things though which is a bad habit I have. I'm sure God will help me with that too but I couldn't sleep last night because we have run our of propane and am trying to figure out how to pay them off so they will bring more so I was up very late. Today I'm pooped!

Holding you in my prayers today! You already know the answers, He is guiding you.

Thanks Beth! Overnight I have pretty much decided that I have to take the gift card instead of taking the trip. I'm sitting here in tears but I know in my heart it's the right decision. I wish there was some extra included for the TPC day that I earned but I just have to be thankful for God helping me accomplish it. I know what He has done with my business has been all HIM and so giving up a trip should not be so hard but it is. I'm praying and not trying to be selfish but I'm praying He'll see fit to let me earn it again next year and get to Disney with my family. As badly as I want to go, it would cost more money that we don't have and I know that my dh would not relax knowing there were unpaid bills that the money could have gone to. I'm asking God to just give me peace. It's a hard decision but I feel pretty assured it's the right one.

quiverfull7 said:
Thanks Beth! Overnight I have pretty much decided that I have to take the gift card instead of taking the trip. I'm sitting here in tears but I know in my heart it's the right decision. I wish there was some extra included for the TPC day that I earned but I just have to be thankful for God helping me accomplish it. I know what He has done with my business has been all HIM and so giving up a trip should not be so hard but it is. I'm praying and not trying to be selfish but I'm praying He'll see fit to let me earn it again next year and get to Disney with my family. As badly as I want to go, it would cost more money that we don't have and I know that my dh would not relax knowing there were unpaid bills that the money could have gone to. I'm asking God to just give me peace. It's a hard decision but I feel pretty assured it's the right one.

I am somewhat confused. The trip is totally free unless you want to do extras. Pampered Chef even pays the tips. Call HO and talk to someone in that department before you make the final decision. You will have to buy some meals but they do give you an allowance - if that's not enough consider the fact that you have to eat even if you were at home.

Diane, you still have awhile to finalize your decision. HO will send you an email in January detailing your options...and then you still have more time before you have to tell them what you want to do. It breaks my heart to think of you crying over this. Please allow yourself a deep breath and the peace of not thinking about it for a few weeks. Once you step away for awhile, it will be easier to listen to your heart on this one. :pray:

I've prayed for you. Diane, you are a continuing source of encouragement for me. I want to make every decision only after hearing what the Lord wants me to do then have the courage to do it!! I know it can be difficult sometimes, but I do pray that his answer will give you peace and that if you are not feeling at peace you haven't heard the last from the Lord.

You are all so special to me! Beth, the extra expenses I'm talking of are passports and help at home to cover child care etc. I will wait to change anything with HO in case God has something different planned than we are aware of if that sounds ok with dh.
The good news of today is that I said I would like to be considered for the job at the pre school and today the board approved me so I'm hired! I am at TOTAL peace with that decision for which I am SO thankful. The trip one still causes me unrest so I will do as you guys have said and pray over that one more and just see where God leads since there is still time. I thought that maybe I had to declare what I wanted to do before the end of Dec. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is a personal prayer request long?

A personal prayer request long is a request for prayer that is specific and detailed, often involving multiple aspects of the person's life and circumstances.

2. How do I submit a personal prayer request long?

To submit a personal prayer request long, you can reach out to a prayer team member at your local church or through a prayer request form on our website. You can also share your request with a trusted friend or family member who can pray for you.

3. Can I request prayer for someone else in a personal prayer request long?

Yes, you can absolutely request prayer for someone else in a personal prayer request long. It is a powerful way to support and uplift those in need, even if they are not able to request prayer for themselves.

4. Are personal prayer requests long kept confidential?

Yes, all personal prayer requests long are kept confidential and only shared with the designated prayer team members or individuals you have specified. We respect your privacy and take confidentiality seriously.

5. How long will my personal prayer request long be prayed for?

We understand the importance of consistent and ongoing prayer, so your personal prayer request long will be prayed for as long as you need it. Our prayer team is committed to interceding for you and your situation until you see breakthrough and answered prayers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • BethCooks4U