• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Personal Websites Be Used to Distribute Specials Flyers?

In summary, to send out a flyer email through your personal website, you can go to "Manage My Website" and then select "Communicate" and "Email Campaigns." You can then customize your email and select the contacts you want to send it to. You can also add an open text section if needed.
Tams
Gold Member
My director forwarded an email to our cluster of an example flyer email that someone sent to their contacts. It was a PC 1 page PDF April Specials form with an open text section towards the bottom. My director said that we cuold send out something similar if we had a personal website. However, I cannot locate anything when I go in to manage my website except for the monthly newsletter and my contact list. :confused:

Has anyone use their personal website to send out this type of communication? If so, where do I begin?

Thanks!

When you go to your PWS and you get that first screen where you can select to personalize your website, set up a show, or "Customer Connection" - you want Customer Connection. The next screen...select Customer Connection Emails (that's the one on the left). Then on the next screen....you have a drop-down box to select your "View" of who you want to see for your contacts. Once you have those up, you can select the contacts you want the emails to go to, or all of them. (I always do myself first, so I can test it out first).Then there is an "Actions" drop down box just above the list of contacts. Select "Send email to...." then GO. You'll see several pages of the different premade emails from PC that you can select. Pick the one you want, and then it lets you do some personalizing. You can preview it to see what it will look like before you send it out....and then just SEND. It will go out to all of the contacts you selected.Hope that helps!

Thank you so much Bobbi! :)

Thank you - I have been curious about this as well.

Hello there!

I'm happy to help you with sending out a flyer email through your personal website. First, you'll want to log into your website and go to the "Manage My Website" section. From there, click on the "Communicate" tab and then select "Email Campaigns." This is where you can create and send out your flyer email to your contacts.

If you're having trouble finding the open text section, you can always create a new email campaign and use the "Customize" option to add an open text section towards the bottom. This will allow you to personalize the message and include the April Specials form.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Personal Pampered Chef Website?

A Personal Pampered Chef Website is a customized website that allows you to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products directly to your customers. It also provides convenient tools for managing your business and connecting with potential customers.

2. How do I set up a Personal Pampered Chef Website?

To set up a Personal Pampered Chef Website, you will need to join as an Independent Consultant and purchase the website subscription. Once you have completed these steps, you can customize your website and start selling Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I customize my Personal Pampered Chef Website?

Yes, you can customize your Personal Pampered Chef Website by adding your own personal touch with photos, videos, and text. You can also choose from a variety of templates and color schemes to make your website unique.

4. How do I manage orders and payments through my Personal Pampered Chef Website?

Your Personal Pampered Chef Website comes equipped with a back-office suite that allows you to easily manage orders and payments. You can track sales, monitor customer activity, and receive payments directly through your website.

5. Can I track my sales and earnings through my Personal Pampered Chef Website?

Yes, your Personal Pampered Chef Website has a built-in analytics feature that allows you to track your sales and earnings in real-time. This information can help you make informed business decisions and track your progress as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • chefautumn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies