• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificates

In summary, to purchase a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate, you can either order online or contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly. The value of the certificate can be customized and can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products. These gift certificates do not expire and can also be used as a payment method for a cooking show or party. Just inform your consultant beforehand.
lisasfuncooking
Do you know if it is allowed to give personal gift certificates (ones to be used through me)? I wanted to print some small gift certificates for some of my best customers this year. Do you think that is tacky? Or maybe a bottle of wine? There are some customers that have been to several of my cooking shows this year. I have 4-6 large orders from them this year. Being that this is my first year, I wanted to show how I appreciated there business. :love:

I've done that in the past. I would just make sure you put something on there that states the certificate can ONLY be used through you!

if you type in Gift Certificate in the files section here, you will find all kinds of different ones that you can use!

1. How can I purchase a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate?

To purchase a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate, you can either order online or contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

2. What is the value of a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate?

The value of a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate can be customized to fit your budget. You can choose any amount between $10 and $500.

3. Can I use a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate to purchase any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

4. Do Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificates expire?

No, Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificates do not have an expiration date. You can use them whenever you'd like.

5. Can I use a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate as a payment method for a cooking show or party?

Yes, you can use a Personal Pampered Chef Gift Certificate as a payment method for a cooking show or party. Just inform your consultant beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Get_Pampered