• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Non-Commission Orders

In summary, Personal Non-Commission Orders (PNC orders) are military orders given to enlisted personnel and outline specific duties and responsibilities. They differ from Commissioned Officer Orders in that they are given to enlisted personnel rather than officers. PNC orders can be issued by any commissioned officer with the authority to do so and may include tasks such as training exercises and administrative duties. The duration of PNC orders can vary depending on the specific orders and the needs of the military unit.
jdavis
I noticed on there is the Host Special of 15 buying guests the mini easy read measuring cup for free, does this mean we can get it for free???

And why is the Celebrate Plate not on there for the guest special price, do we need to add it ourselves???

TIA

The free Easy Read Mini is a part of the Host Special for March. When March Hosts have 15+ ordering guests, they are eligible to receive it. If you're the host, and you have 15+ prdering guests, then yes, you can get it free. It isn't automatic, however, so make sure to add it before transmitting the show.

Nowhere have I seen the Celebrate Plate associated with March this year. If you're trying to add it to a March show, then the special price isn't valid. Once you start submitting April shows, however, it should be there in the list. :)

I know they are part of the host special but what I am talking about is it is on PP under non-comission orders when I pulled it up to make a Personal Order for Myself it is on there just like the guest specials you can order a month in advance or the same month to have to show off is. What I was wondering was Why this is on there can we get them for free??? or is it just a goof??? and the Celebrate Plate will be on special in April for guests to purchase for like $5 off or something like that and I wanted to order one to show off but it isn't on non-comission orders and I was wondering if we were still able to get it. Do we have to enter it ourselves like we did for the 40 free receipts???

1. What are Personal Non-Commission Orders?

Personal Non-Commission Orders, also known as PNC orders, are military orders that are given to enlisted personnel who are not commissioned officers. These orders outline specific duties, assignments, and responsibilities for the service member to carry out.

2. How are Personal Non-Commission Orders different from Commissioned Officer Orders?

The main difference between Personal Non-Commission Orders and Commissioned Officer Orders is the rank of the individual receiving the orders. PNC orders are given to enlisted personnel, while commissioned officer orders are given to officers who have completed a college degree and have been commissioned by the military.

3. Who can issue Personal Non-Commission Orders?

Personal Non-Commission Orders can be issued by any commissioned officer who has the authority to do so. This can include commanding officers, unit leaders, or higher-ranking officers in the chain of command.

4. What types of tasks can be included in Personal Non-Commission Orders?

PNC orders can include a wide range of tasks and duties, depending on the needs of the military unit. Some examples of tasks that may be included in PNC orders are training exercises, administrative duties, and support roles for commissioned officers.

5. How long do Personal Non-Commission Orders typically last?

The duration of Personal Non-Commission Orders can vary depending on the specific orders and the needs of the military unit. Some PNC orders may be for a specific task or assignment and last only a few days, while others may be for a longer period of time, such as a few months or a year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Smashie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • Intrepid_Chef