• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal non-commission orders

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
I noticed on there is the Host Special of 15 buying guests the mini easy read measuring cup for free, does this mean we can get it for free???

And why is the Celebrate Plate not on there for the guest special price, do we need to add it ourselves???

TIA

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
The free Easy Read Mini is a part of the Host Special for March. When March Hosts have 15+ ordering guests, they are eligible to receive it. If you're the host, and you have 15+ prdering guests, then yes, you can get it free. It isn't automatic, however, so make sure to add it before transmitting the show.

Nowhere have I seen the Celebrate Plate associated with March this year. If you're trying to add it to a March show, then the special price isn't valid. Once you start submitting April shows, however, it should be there in the list. :)

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
I know they are part of the host special but what I am talking about is it is on PP under non-comission orders when I pulled it up to make a Personal Order for Myself it is on there just like the guest specials you can order a month in advance or the same month to have to show off is. What I was wondering was Why this is on there can we get them for free??? or is it just a goof??? and the Celebrate Plate will be on special in April for guests to purchase for like $5 off or something like that and I wanted to order one to show off but it isn't on non-comission orders and I was wondering if we were still able to get it. Do we have to enter it ourselves like we did for the 40 free receipts???