• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings on Catalog Show Purchase - Tips and Advice

In summary, a Personal Gift Certificate from Pampered Chef is a customizable gift that allows the recipient to choose from a variety of high-quality kitchen products. It can be purchased by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website, and the amount can range from $10 to $500. The recipient can redeem it by entering a unique code during checkout and it can be used for multiple purchases until the full amount has been used.
Gruviemom
I recently donated $40 off a purchase at a fundraiser. The winner is going to order 2 sets each of the dots glasses (large and small). The product total is $92. How do you recommend I handle this purchase to have it cost me the least amount of money out of pocket? :confused:

I have a catalog show that is closing next week but I don't know, yet how good that order will be...

Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Ordering it in the winner's name is the best idea. It allows them to have the warranty in their own name and gives you the commission.

YOu could always add them as co-host of a show and that'll make it cheaper for you, but when you give receipt they'll see that. I agree receipt must be in their name for warranty.

What is a Personal Gift Certificate?

A Personal Gift Certificate from Pampered Chef is a customizable gift that allows the recipient to choose from a variety of high-quality kitchen products.

How can I purchase a Personal Gift Certificate?

You can purchase a Personal Gift Certificate by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You will need to provide the recipient's name and email address.

How much can I put on a Personal Gift Certificate?

The amount you can put on a Personal Gift Certificate is completely up to you. You can choose any amount between $10 and $500.

How can the recipient redeem their Personal Gift Certificate?

The recipient can redeem their Personal Gift Certificate by entering the unique code provided on the certificate during the checkout process on our website.

Can a Personal Gift Certificate be used for multiple purchases?

Yes, a Personal Gift Certificate can be used for multiple purchases until the full amount has been used. The remaining balance will be available for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies
Views
suzyhook
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • lisacb77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service