• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Kitchen Game with a Personal Consultant - Cake & Coffee Show Ideas

In summary, Rae suggests marketing herself as a personal consultant for those who don't want to invite a lot of people to their Cake & Coffee show. She provides a 1/4 page card that she will start including with her guest kits. The card has a graphic of her with a flippy, red hair and a kitchen tools.
raebates
Staff member
One suggestion my upline gave us at a recent training was a Cake & Coffee show. Basically it's for those who don't want to invite oodles of people. They collect orders like a catalog show. Then, they invite a few close friends over for cake and coffee. Armed with cake, catalogs, order forms, and maybe a couple of the latest small products, you and the guests sit around and talk about solving their kitchen issues. The host provides the coffee (or tea, or whatever).

I think this is a brilliant idea. My own little twist is that I'm going to market myself as a personal consultant. I've created a 1/4 page card that I'm going to start including in my guest kits (and possibly handing out to contacts, depending on the conversation). Here's what I've come up with.

Here's a link to the Publisher file. If someone wants to convert it for those who don't have Publisher, they're welcome to.

PersonalConsultantCard.jpg

Attachments

• Personal Consultant Card to share.pub
    163 KB · Views: 286
Of course, you'll want to change the graphic out to something that represents you instead of the weird, perky little woman with the flippy, red hair.

Great Idea... any chance you can convert this to Word???

raebates said:
Of course, you'll want to change the graphic out to something that represents you instead of the weird, perky little woman with the flippy, red hair.

I don't think I could find clip art that looks like me, or want to see it on the page... I think I'll keep her.

Holly, I created her at designhergals.com. It's a great site. I paid $50 for print-at-home privilege for 1 full year. I can print as much of anything as I like.

love it Rae!

raebates said:
Holly, I created her at designhergals.com. It's a great site. I paid $50 for print-at-home privilege for 1 full year. I can print as much of anything as I like.

Thanks for the site... I'll go play around. I'll change the graphic on my file.

raebates said:

One more question, if you pay the $50 fee and later create multiple gals do you pay the $50 for each on you want to use? or can you use multiple ones through out the year?

Nope. You're allowed to use several (I can't remember the number) as often as you like for the whole year. It's great.

To make things even better, proceeds go to a good cause.

This is a great idea Rae! Looking forward to hearing about the feedback you get.

I think that I converted it.

Attachments

• Personal Consultant Card.doc
    252 KB · Views: 385
That was fun playing with the website. I made one with a skille in one hand and a wooden spoon in the other! Thanks for the great idea!

raebates said:

Hey, I like that weird, perky little woman with the flippy, red hair. I used to look like that. :)

Cute, cute, cute, and what a great marketing idea! Thanks, Rae! And thanks, Connie, for converting it for me/us.

This is a cute website! Loved making little me's - and trying out different hairstyles!

I really like that they now have slightly fluffier gals available.

Very cool! Will have to consider a membership when my shows pick up!

Rae, have you had any success with the Personal Consultant concept?

pampchefsarah said:
Rae, have you had any success with the Personal Consultant concept?

I was just about to post the same thing...

inquiring minds, and all that jazz!!!!

Ok, that is one addictive website! I created a gal with an apron, chef's hat, spoon, and frying pan. Then, my kiddos came in and I designed them and was able to add the kids to my gal. I am going to use this for my Kid's In The Kitchen invite.

Thanks, Rae, for telling us about this site.

I love that I could be "fluffy"! It was perfect.

Well, no. People have been choosing live shows or catalog shows. However, I have had several people comment that they like that I offer it. You never know.

Ann F said:
Cute, cute, cute, and what a great marketing idea! Thanks, Rae! And thanks, Connie, for converting it for me/us.

My sentiments exactly!!!!

Thanks so much!:chef:

1. What is a Personal Consultant?

A Personal Consultant at Pampered Chef is a direct sales representative who helps customers find and purchase high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. They also provide cooking tips and recipes using the products.

2. How do I become a Personal Consultant?

To become a Personal Consultant, you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant. You will then receive training, support, and resources to help you start your own business.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be a Personal Consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required. However, having strong communication and interpersonal skills can be beneficial in building relationships with customers.

4. What are the benefits of being a Personal Consultant?

As a Personal Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through commissions, bonuses, and free products. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

5. Can I still be a Personal Consultant if I don't have a big network?

Yes, you can still be a successful Personal Consultant without a large network. You can build your customer base through hosting parties, attending events, and utilizing social media to reach more people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies