• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master French Fries on the Bar Pan - Tips & Tricks

:) Bake them in the oven for about 25 minutes.This is how we make them at our house as well. We use a potato wedge cutter to make them into french fries and they usually don't take very long to cook. We usually cook them at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes.
bridgetbakes
I feel like a delinquent cheffer not knowing the answer to this question but...
how do you make french fries on the bar pan?:blushing:

Any tips? Suggested cutting tool for potatoes? Cook temp and time? Favorite seasonings?

• preheat the oven
  • open the bag
  • place the french fries on the stone of your choice (be sure at least 2/3 of the surface is covered)
  • bake per the instructions on the bag.
:blushing: This is how we do it at our house.

And yes, there is a smartass in every crowd (and way more than one on this website). :)

and you don't usually have to flip them....:D Very funny btw Jeanine...LOL

These are what we make which technically are not what you asked for but they are delicious on the large bar pan.

Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes - All Recipes

I have made these potatoes at shows and served them with simple boneless, skinless chicken breasts brushed with our garlic canola oil and sprinkled with one of the rubs and microwaved in the Deep Covered Baker and had women swooning over what a quick and easy, delicious dinner it makes.​

As you can see...we are all delinquent chefs too, since we don't make our own French Fries! But I do like to roast veggies, such as red potatoes (quartered), baby carrots, cauliflower chunks and sweet potato wedges on my bar pans. I drizzle Olive Oil over them, some salt/pepper, and maybe a sprinkle of any of our seasonings...if you want spicey- try the SW or Chipotle maybe, I typically use the Rosemary. Cook at 350-375 F for about 25 minutes or until fork tender as desired. Yum.Goes great with 30-minute chicken too. :)

chefjeanine said:
  • preheat the oven
  • open the bag
  • place the french fries on the stone of your choice (be sure at least 2/3 of the surface is covered)
  • bake per the instructions on the bag.
:blushing: This is how we do it at our house.

And yes, there is a smartass in every crowd (and way more than one on this website). :)

This is exactly how we make them in our house as well.

I do it the same, but somehow my fries never get crispy :(

At my house, we've opted for Roasted Potato Wedges whenever we want "French Fries".

-Preheat Oven to 425
-Use Apple Wedger to wedge potatoes
-In a SS bowl mix 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil & 2 Tbsp. Sun-Dried Tomato & Herb Rub (mixture will be very thick.
-Pour mixture over wedged potatoes & use hands to mix thoroughly
-Place on large bar pan & bake for 30 - 35 minutes

It's quick & it's easy. I know exactly what the "fries" are made up of, so for us, I feel it's a healthy choice.

1. How do I prevent my fries from sticking to the bar pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to generously coat the bar pan with cooking spray or oil before placing the fries on it. You can also try using parchment paper on the bar pan to create a non-stick surface.

2. Can I use frozen fries on the bar pan?

Yes, you can use frozen fries on the bar pan. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly, as frozen fries may take longer to cook.

3. What is the best way to season my fries on the bar pan?

For optimal seasoning, toss your fries in a mixture of oil and your desired seasonings before placing them on the bar pan. You can also sprinkle additional seasonings on top of the fries halfway through cooking for extra flavor.

4. How do I achieve crispy fries on the bar pan?

To achieve crispy fries, make sure to spread them out in a single layer on the bar pan. This allows for even air circulation and prevents the fries from becoming soggy. You can also try flipping the fries halfway through cooking for an evenly crispy texture.

5. Can I use the bar pan to make other types of fries?

Yes, the bar pan can be used to make various types of fries, such as sweet potato fries, zucchini fries, and even vegetable fries. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly for different types of fries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paige Dixon
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
  • babywings76