• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Top Percentage of Items Under $20 - Expert Guide

In summary, this website has a list of all their products by price. There is also a column for Canadian prices.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does someone know the percentage of items under $20 or a list of the items under $20 already made up?

Thanks for the help:D

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/fall-2012-affordable-quality-labels-73903/ I put these on the front of all my catalogs. While the 67% is for all items $20 and under, I can say with confidence that over 50% of the catalog is under $20.

I personally rarely hear "PC is so expensive" because I have those labels on my catalogs.

I have to print out the catalog list by price and count. Yes, I do the math every season....

lt1jane said:
I have to print out the catalog list by price and count. Yes, I do the math every season....

Do you have Excel? It can essentially count the number of products when you copy/paste the list-by-price into it.

I c/p the list into excel, go through the list because some items are on two lines, edit those into one line and voila, the total number of items (because the rows are numbered). I then group them by price category ($1-$25, $25.01-$50, etc.) into separate columns and voila, the number of items in each category.

Much faster than counting them individually.

richardson3 said:
Do you find this list on the website? I would love to find one that has the Canadian prices...

I don't know how the Canadian Consultant's Corner website is set up, but if it's like the one for US consultants, check under the Download Center and look for something like this:

New! Fall 2012 Product Lists - Sorted by:
Alphabetical Order
Catalog Page Number
Item Number
Price

Sorry, it took me so long to get back....

A BIG THANK YOU! This is the info I needed.

1. What types of items can I find for under $20 in the Discover collection?

Discover offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, from measuring cups and spoons to cooking utensils and food storage containers. You can also find baking supplies and cookware, as well as items for entertaining and serving.

2. How do I know which items are the best value for under $20?

Our Expert Guide helps you navigate the Discover collection and find the top percentage of items under $20. We take into consideration factors such as quality, versatility, and customer reviews to determine the most valuable items in this price range.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Discover collection?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special promotions and discounts on our Discover collection. Be sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for current offers and deals.

4. Can I purchase these items in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

Many of the items in the Discover collection can be purchased individually or in sets. This allows you to customize your collection to fit your specific needs and budget.

5. Is the Discover collection only available through a Pampered Chef consultant?

While you can purchase Pampered Chef products through our website, the Discover collection is only available through one of our independent consultants. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support for your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • afeller
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
afeller
  • towerbabel