• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist: Perfect for Lent!

When I use the ring/braid fillings (found in All the best) there is alot of filling ~ try one of those?
amerg
Has anyone made the pepperoni twist with veggies? I need one for Lent.
AM

Leave out the pepperoni, put in veggies(peppers,carrots,broccoli,spinach) & some cheeses(mozzarella,cheddar):cool:

amerg said:
Has anyone made the pepperoni twist with veggies? I need one for Lent.
AM

I make it (and get oohs & ahs) with the spinach-artichoike fillings from the rings/braid section of All the best.Yummy and easy, They love it.

I have problems with the bread not getting done. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I had that exact same thing happen to me when I tested the recipe for the first time. I ended up putting it back in the oven for another 15 minutes or so until the crust was brown (not a golden brown, but brown all over). It turned out better.

You are probably not leaving enough room inbetween the cross-overs for them to cook.

What I mean is this: you have "x" in teh center of your rectangle stone, you then pick up the ends on one side and 'cross' them. You will need to leave a space or a 'hole' as it were between your 'x' in teh middle and the 'cross over' you did on that end. Then go to the other end of the original' x' and when you cross those ends over, again creat a small open area or hole. That will give you the space it needs to cook, expand and be done!!!

I hope that makes sense. I do this recipe ALL the time and its great!! I have never had a problem with it not cooking!!

Sooner PC said:
I have problems with the bread not getting done. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I usually need to cook those and the braids an additional 10 minutes (minimum, sometimes 15) more than what it states. I cut the end and see.

i would use fake (vegetarian) pepperoni. i put fake ground beef in the taco ring all the time. It fools meat-eaters!

Pepperoni Pizza TwistI have not made this recipe for some time but, as I recall, there seemed to be alot of bread, compared to the amount of filling. Is this the way the recipe is supposed to be or was I doing something wrong? Would like to try it again but found it alot of bread.

PamperedPeggy said:
I have not made this recipe for some time but, as I recall, there seemed to be alot of bread, compared to the amount of filling. Is this the way the recipe is supposed to be or was I doing something wrong? Would like to try it again but found it alot of bread.

When I use the ring/braid fillings (found in All the best) there is alot of filling ~ try one of those?

What ingredients are in the AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist?

The AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist is made with a blend of zucchini, bell peppers, onions, and spices. It is also free of meat and dairy, making it a perfect option for those observing Lent.

How do I prepare the AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist?

Preparing the AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist is easy and only takes a few simple steps. First, preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, place the twist on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and crispy. Let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

Can I customize the toppings on the AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist?

Absolutely! While the AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist comes with a delicious blend of veggies and spices, you can add or substitute any toppings you like. Some popular options include mushrooms, olives, and different types of cheese.

Is the AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist is suitable for those with various dietary restrictions. It is vegetarian, vegan, and free of gluten, making it a great option for those with allergies or specific dietary preferences.

How long does the AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist stay fresh?

The AZING Veggie Pepperoni Twist will stay fresh for up to 3 days when stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To reheat, simply place it in the oven for a few minutes until warmed through. You can also freeze the twist for up to 3 months for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies