• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Pepperoni twist

Aug 12, 2004
Has anyone made the pepperoni twist with veggies? I need one for Lent.
AM

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Leave out the pepperoni, put in veggies(peppers,carrots,broccoli,spinach) & some cheeses(mozzarella,cheddar):cool:

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
amerg said:
Has anyone made the pepperoni twist with veggies? I need one for Lent.
AM

I make it (and get oohs & ahs) with the spinach-artichoike fillings from the rings/braid section of All the best.Yummy and easy, They love it.

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
I have problems with the bread not getting done. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

sailortena

Feb 3, 2006
I had that exact same thing happen to me when I tested the recipe for the first time. I ended up putting it back in the oven for another 15 minutes or so until the crust was brown (not a golden brown, but brown all over). It turned out better.

AldeaY

Sep 9, 2005
You are probably not leaving enough room inbetween the cross-overs for them to cook.

What I mean is this: you have "x" in teh center of your rectangle stone, you then pick up the ends on one side and 'cross' them. You will need to leave a space or a 'hole' as it were between your 'x' in teh middle and the 'cross over' you did on that end. Then go to the other end of the original' x' and when you cross those ends over, again creat a small open area or hole. That will give you the space it needs to cook, expand and be done!!!

I hope that makes sense. I do this recipe ALL the time and its great!! I have never had a problem with it not cooking!!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Sooner PC said:
I have problems with the bread not getting done. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I usually need to cook those and the braids an additional 10 minutes (minimum, sometimes 15) more than what it states. I cut the end and see.

PamperedPeggy

Mar 17, 2005
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

I have not made this recipe for some time but, as I recall, there seemed to be alot of bread, compared to the amount of filling. Is this the way the recipe is supposed to be or was I doing something wrong? Would like to try it again but found it alot of bread.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
PamperedPeggy said:
I have not made this recipe for some time but, as I recall, there seemed to be alot of bread, compared to the amount of filling. Is this the way the recipe is supposed to be or was I doing something wrong? Would like to try it again but found it alot of bread.

When I use the ring/braid fillings (found in All the best) there is alot of filling ~ try one of those?