• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches

In summary, the cook time will be different on the stone... I'm not sure why but I do love them on the sheet pan!Plus, try making just the cookies too- I didn't like the patties inbetween- but LOVE the cookies with crushed candy canes and th white chocolate.I thought that they were really bad as left overs.
BlessedWifeMommy
I want to make these and was reading through the recipe and had a question. Why do they call for making them on a sheet pan instead of a stone? Do you think they would come out okay on a stone? Would you still use parchment paper?

I'm not sure why they are made on the sheet pan. Because they're kind of soft, I'd use parchment if I were making them on a stone.

The cook time will be different on the stone... I'm not sure why but I do love them on the sheet pan!

I'm curious how these cookies are the next day? Anyone?

Honestly just as good... I am a mint chocolate kinda gal I make them all the time!

We did them on the stone without parchment paper at my Kids in the Kitchen thing last Saturday. We did spray the stone with Crisco non-stick spray. The instructions on the recipe tell how to do it on the stoneware.

Leftovers? What leftovers? LOL!

Thanks for the input! I have a cookie exchange I'm making them for on the 19th. And I am going to have recipes to hand out. Just wanted to be able to answer the question of why they bake better on a sheet pan than a stone since I always use my stone for cookies and am always telling everyone stones are great!

I didn't use Parchment paper and couldn't get the cookies off the stone, even after I sprayed it! I would suggest Parchment paper, they came out so much better! Good luck!

I've done them on the stone and on the stainless cookie sheet. The baked up better on the stainless. (only cookie that I've had this experience with) I used parchment on the stainless.

Not sure why yours stuck! We made 5 batches and they all did great on the Large Bar Pan sprayed with the Crisco Non-Stick spray.

Use parchment paper- on both stone and sheet pan. it helps them "puff" they way they should- otherwise they will be flat and mishapen. mine cooked great on a rectangle stone-I didn't try a bar pan.
ALSO- try making just the cookies too- I didn't like the patties inbetween- but LOVE the cookies with crushed candy canes and th white chocolate.

I thought that they were really bad as left overs. I made up a batch ate a few and then put the rest in a zip lock bag. I had to test them to see if they would hold up being shipped overseas. They were so rock hard that even when I threw them in the microwave they still were hard.

I like them better once they've had a chance to cool completely, even though the recipes says to serve warm.
The next day, they are still de-lish! A new fave for my family.

I just made these. I hope they taste good. I wish I could sample them, but it's only 12 and I need the dozen for my DD's dance class tonight. They look great and were so easy to make. Do you think it's possible to just double the recipe from the beginning?

I've had the same thought about doubling the recipe. I typically get 13-14 cookies per batch. Not enough cookies to last long aorund here.
I LOVE this recipe. So quick, so easy, so very, very tasty. Guess I know what I'm doing tonight -- making cookies :)

I've doubled and even tripled the recipe. No problem.

Good to know. Thanks! :)

I'm pretty sure the only reason the sheet pans were used for these cookies is because they just came out so the recipes were featuring them for demonstration purposes. Always use the parchment- it's fail proof.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches?

To make Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches, you will need:
- 1 package of Peppermint Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 can of fudge frosting
- 1/4 cup of crushed candy canes for topping

2. How do I prepare the Peppermint Cookie Mix for the fudge cookie sandwiches?

First, preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cookie mix, softened butter, and egg. Mix until well combined. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Let the cookies cool completely before assembling the sandwiches.

3. Can I use a different type of frosting for these cookie sandwiches?

Yes, you can use any type of frosting you prefer for these cookie sandwiches. You can also make your own homemade fudge frosting if you prefer.

4. How many cookie sandwiches does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 12 cookie sandwiches, depending on the size of your cookies. You can easily double or triple the recipe to make more if needed.

5. How should I store these Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches?

These cookie sandwiches should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for 3-4 days. You can also store them in the fridge for longer shelf life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • tlag1986