• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Festive Peppermint Crunch Bark Shapes for Christmas | Recipe & Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses various questions about a peppermint bark recipe. It is mentioned that different types of chocolate can be used, but the amount of peppermint extract should be adjusted accordingly. Other toppings such as candy or nuts can be substituted for crushed candy canes. The bark takes about 1-2 hours to set and can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container. Different molds can also be used, but it is important to lightly grease them to prevent sticking.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I want to make this recipe into shapes for Christmas. I was thinking I could use the creative cutters set...as well as regular cookie cutters. When you make the bark in a pan it says to line it with parchment paper. Parchment paper will work fine for the bottom but I'm not sure what to use on the sides of the cutters...butter flavored Pam maybe. Any suggestions... Thanks for your help.

we make it every year as gifts, I buy extra cutters and just pour it into the cutters a little thick (sometimes I fill them) and wrap the cutter to keep it fresh and tie it on as a bow

I'm working a booth tomorrow and I was thinking about making some of these and selling them. Any suggestions on how many to put in a bag and pricing? I've never done it before. I thought about using reg. size cookie cutters and the star and heart from the creative cutters...as well as putting it in the pan as you normally would.

1. Can I use different types of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer, such as dark, milk, or white chocolate. Just make sure to adjust the amount of peppermint extract accordingly to maintain the desired level of peppermint flavor.

2. Can I substitute other types of candy for the crushed candy canes?

Absolutely! You can use any type of candy or nuts for the topping, such as chopped almonds, sprinkles, or crushed cookies. Get creative and have fun with it!

3. How long does it take for the bark to set?

It takes about 1-2 hours for the bark to fully set at room temperature. Alternatively, you can place it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for a quicker set time.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe up to 1 week in advance. Just store the bark in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. If it starts to soften, you can pop it in the refrigerator for a few minutes to firm it up.

5. Can I use a different type of mold for the shapes?

Yes, you can use any type of silicone mold to create festive shapes. Just make sure to lightly grease the mold with cooking spray before adding the melted chocolate to prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies