• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peppermint Crunch Bark-Ingredient Question

In summary, the ingredients for Peppermint Crunch Bark include white chocolate chips, peppermint extract, crushed candy canes, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Dark chocolate can be substituted for white chocolate for a richer flavor. The chocolate can be melted in the microwave instead of using a double boiler. Other ingredients such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or mini chocolate chips can also be added. The bark should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator, but should be brought to room temperature before serving.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I just bought CandiQuick chocolate coating cause i coudln't find almond bark or confectionery coating candy melts... but i'm confused on the amount of ingredients i should use.

it says 1/2 pkg (10 oz/300g). Does that mean 5 oz or 10 oz.

Half a 20 oz. package or 10 oz. was my understanding.​

Yeah, it's 10 oz.

Almond Bark can be found at Walmart Year round.
Also you can add differenct extracts to get different flavors. I had a party where each guest got to create thier own candy. It was a huge success.

Yes. I went to Walmart superstore today and found lots of both White and Chocolate Almond Bark. I heard it keeps forever, so stock up! Happy baking!

What are the ingredients for Peppermint Crunch Bark?

The ingredients for Peppermint Crunch Bark typically include white chocolate chips, peppermint extract, crushed candy canes, and a sprinkle of sea salt.

Can I substitute dark chocolate for white chocolate in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use dark chocolate instead of white chocolate in this recipe. It will give the bark a richer, more intense flavor.

Do I need to use a double boiler to melt the chocolate?

No, you can also melt the chocolate in the microwave. Just be sure to use a microwave-safe bowl and heat in short increments, stirring in between, to avoid burning the chocolate.

Can I add other ingredients besides crushed candy canes?

Absolutely! Peppermint Crunch Bark is a versatile recipe and you can add other ingredients such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even mini chocolate chips. Get creative and make it your own!

How should I store Peppermint Crunch Bark once it's made?

Store the bark in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life. Just be sure to bring it to room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann