• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Peppered Glazed Pecans - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, our peppered glazed pecans can stay fresh for up to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container at room temperature, or up to 6 months in the freezer. Different types of nuts can be used in the recipe, but cooking time may vary. The level of spiciness can be adjusted by adding more or less black pepper, and the recipe calls for a moderate amount for a subtle kick. These pecans can be made in advance and stored for up to 2 weeks, making them perfect for special occasions or as gifts. Alternative sweeteners can also be used for the glaze, but the amount may need to be adjusted based on sweetness level.
AJPratt
Silver Member
All I can say is WOW! I made these last night for my cluster meeting tonight and they are EASY and YUMMY! I highly recommend them!

Do you have the recipe? They have intrigued me!
TIA!

Its in the F/W 2006 SB... Here's the recipe.

The Pampered Chef ®
Peppered Glazed Pecans
Recipe

2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons butter
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
1/4-1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup pecan halves

Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, black pepper and salt in (8-in.) Sauté Pan. Stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Add pecans and cook, stirring constantly using Bamboo Spatula, 5-7 minutes or until pecans are fragrant and well coated with glaze, separating any that are sticking together. Spread pecans in a single layer on Parchment Paper. Cool completely.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 5 pecan halves): Calories 60, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 25 mg, Fiber 0 g

Shopping List
2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons butter
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
1/4-1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup pecan halves

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd.,

Duh! Can you tell I haven't looked through the cookbook yet?? Thanks!

You know, my step-daughter made hot and spicy pecans for 4-H one year and got Reserve Grand Champion. I thought the recipe sounded nasty but I couldn't stop eating them. I had to stop so she would have some to turn in for judging!!

These sound great. I will have to make these this weekend.

1. How long do the peppered glazed pecans stay fresh?

Our peppered glazed pecans can stay fresh for up to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. For longer storage, they can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months.

2. Can I use different types of nuts for this recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of nuts such as almonds, walnuts, or cashews for this recipe. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of nut used.

3. How spicy are the peppered glazed pecans?

The level of spiciness can be adjusted by adding more or less black pepper to the glaze. Our recipe calls for a moderate amount of black pepper to give a subtle kick without being too overpowering.

4. Can I make these pecans in advance for a special occasion?

Yes, these peppered glazed pecans are perfect for making in advance for any occasion. They can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature and will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks. They also make a great gift or party favor.

5. Can I use a different type of sweetener for the glaze?

Yes, you can use a different type of sweetener such as honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar for the glaze. However, the amount may need to be adjusted depending on the sweetness level of the alternative sweetener.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CyndiWilliams
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • chefshawna
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • Get_Pampered