• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

People to Offer Fundraisers to

In summary, you can offer a fundraiser to anyone, regardless of whether you have a specific cause or organization in mind. To get started, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. As a thank you for hosting a fundraiser, you can earn rewards and benefits based on the total sales generated. There are no costs or fees associated with offering a fundraiser through Pampered Chef. They provide all the necessary materials and support for a successful fundraiser.
megara2688
I am looking for a HUGE list of places and people who I should contact about holding fundraisers! I need to add to my business and I'm not sure who all to contact I have done the Day-care Centers and I am going to send letters to Scholarship Foundations...but I'm blank as to who else might want to do fundraisers. Thanks for helping!!!!

Doctor's Offices, OBGYNS, boutiques in your area, any businesses, etc. for HWC. For regular fundraisers try schools (especially elementary schools), Relay for Life teams, Scout troops, sports teams, etc. Don't use the angle of "your organization will receive up to 15%, switch it around and say "If all 400 of your students bring in one $40 order, your school will receive $2600!

EmilyStraw said:
Doctor's Offices, OBGYNS, boutiques in your area, any businesses, etc. for HWC. For regular fundraisers try schools (especially elementary schools), Relay for Life teams, Scout troops, sports teams, etc. Don't use the angle of "your organization will receive up to 15%, switch it around and say "If all 400 of your students bring in one $40 order, your school will receive $2600!

Wow....I never even thought of it that way!!! Great approach! Especially for larger groups.

1. Who can I offer a fundraiser to?

You can offer a fundraiser to anyone, including family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and community organizations.

2. Do I need to have a specific cause or organization in mind to offer a fundraiser?

No, you can offer a fundraiser to support any cause or organization that is important to you or your customers.

3. How do I get started with offering a fundraiser?

To get started, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about our fundraising program and how to sign up.

4. Can I earn rewards or benefits for offering a fundraiser?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a fundraiser, you can earn free products, discounts, and other rewards based on the total sales generated from your fundraiser.

5. Are there any costs or fees associated with offering a fundraiser?

No, there are no costs or fees for offering a fundraiser through Pampered Chef. We provide all the materials and support you need to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates