• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peanutty Brownie Pizza Recipe - Easy & Delicious!

In summary, to make Penutty Brownie Pizza, you will need a package of brownie mix, creamy peanut butter, chopped peanuts, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, and chocolate syrup. Follow the instructions on the brownie mix package to prepare the brownie batter and spread it onto a greased pizza pan. You can use any type of nut butter as a substitute for peanut butter. After spreading the batter, drop spoonfuls of peanut butter and swirl it into the batter, then sprinkle chopped peanuts and chocolate chips on top. Drizzle with caramel sauce and chocolate syrup after baking for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
PamperedChef05
I just moved and can't find my cookbook, can someone please email or Paste the recipe here?
Thanks

peanutty brownie pizzaHere's the recipe:

1 pkg. fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownie)
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cupo creamy peanut butter
2 pkgs. (1.6 oz. each) peanut butter cup candy, chopped
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
2 bananas, sliced
2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut a circle of parchment paper to fit large round stone and place on the stone. Prepare brownie mix according to directions on package. Pour onto parchment and spread into 13 inch circle. Bake 15-18 minutes until brownie is set. Cool completely.

Mix crean cheese, brown sugar and peanut butter and spread over brownie to within 1/2 inch from edge. Chop candy and peanuts and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Arrange bananas over brownie. Microwave chocolate with oil until chocolate is melted and drizzle over the pizza.

for reaching out! I would be happy to help you with the recipe. Can you provide the name of the cookbook and the specific recipe you are looking for? That way, I can make sure to get the correct version for you. In the meantime, have you tried searching for the recipe online? Many cookbooks have their recipes available on their website or on other recipe websites. Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you!

What ingredients are needed to make Penutty Brownie Pizza?

To make Penutty Brownie Pizza, you will need: 1 package of brownie mix, 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts, 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of caramel sauce, and 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup.

How do I prepare the brownie mix for Penutty Brownie Pizza?

Follow the instructions on the brownie mix package to prepare the brownie batter. Once the batter is ready, spread it onto a greased pizza pan in an even layer.

Can I use a different type of nut butter instead of peanut butter?

Yes, you can use any type of nut butter that you prefer. Almond butter or cashew butter would both be delicious alternatives to peanut butter.

How do I add the toppings to the Penutty Brownie Pizza?

After spreading the brownie batter onto the pizza pan, drop spoonfuls of peanut butter onto the batter. Use a knife to swirl the peanut butter into the batter. Then sprinkle the chopped peanuts and chocolate chips on top. After baking, drizzle with caramel sauce and chocolate syrup.

How long does Penutty Brownie Pizza need to bake?

Bake the Penutty Brownie Pizza at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly firm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmama
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies