• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Write For Hope Pens - 8pk for $7.49, Donation to City of Hope

In summary, Staples has a 8pk or really nice pink pens called "Write For Hope" Pink with silver trim, They have tip-to-clip grip. Black ink. really nice. Saving them for next HWC promotion.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Staples has a 8pk or really nice pink pens called "Write For Hope" Pink with silver trim, They have tip-to-clip grip. Black ink. really nice. Saving them for next HWC promotion.

80cents per package goes to "Ctiy of Hope" the pens cost $7.49, kinda high, that's $6.69 after donation, bringing the pens to 84cents each. Not to bad

I really like the pens, but IMO it's way too much $$ to spend on pens for a show. I bought a pack for myself, but I buy the black standard ballpoint BIC pens for my shows. As long as they work and are inexpensive I'm in- every show I always loose a pen or two, so $0.84/pen for me is way too much $$!

I've started using red ink pens for my shows. My MIL always gets me a bazillion of them during back to school sales to grade with. I typically don't use red ink to grade papers, so I throw them in my PC bag. In August they are like a quarter a pack, and 9 times out of 10, no one will steal a red pen.

are they cute??? I love pink lol

They are really cute :). Not super fancy or anything, cute and simple!

I buy the cheap bic pens as well. I bought clear labels and printed my website on them and put them on all the pens. Now if anyone accidentally walks away with a pen, at least they have my info too.

doughmama said:
I buy the cheap bic pens as well. I bought clear labels and printed my website on them and put them on all the pens. Now if anyone accidentally walks away with a pen, at least they have my info too.

I started this last year as well. I use the Paperwrite or whatever they are called as I've had better luck with those then the non name branded. I take the avery address label, put my name, phone number, email, website, and title on my label. Like you- if they walk away with it (or I give it away at a store for the cashier to use) they have my info!

Its a great- CHEAP- way to get our info out! :)

What is the purpose of the "Write For Hope Pens" and how much do they cost?

The "Write For Hope Pens" are a product created by Pampered Chef to support the City of Hope, a non-profit organization that conducts research and provides treatment for cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The pens come in a pack of 8 and are priced at $7.49.

How much of the proceeds from the "Write For Hope Pens" go towards the City of Hope?

For every pack of "Write For Hope Pens" sold, $1 will be donated to the City of Hope. This means that with every purchase, you are not only getting a useful product but also contributing to a great cause.

Can I purchase the "Write For Hope Pens" individually or only in packs?

The "Write For Hope Pens" are only available in packs of 8 and cannot be purchased individually. This is to ensure that a significant amount can be donated to the City of Hope with each sale.

Are the "Write For Hope Pens" refillable?

No, the "Write For Hope Pens" are not refillable. However, they are designed to last a long time and can be used until the ink runs out.

Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount to purchase the "Write For Hope Pens"?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef consultant discount to purchase the "Write For Hope Pens". Your consultant will still receive commission on the sale, and the $1 donation to the City of Hope will still be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PampChefJoy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • chefamanda