• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Pens at Staples

cwinter474

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2006
Staples has a 8pk or really nice pink pens called "Write For Hope" Pink with silver trim, They have tip-to-clip grip. Black ink. really nice. Saving them for next HWC promotion.

80cents per package goes to "Ctiy of Hope" the pens cost $7.49, kinda high, that's $6.69 after donation, bringing the pens to 84cents each. Not to bad

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I really like the pens, but IMO it's way too much $$ to spend on pens for a show. I bought a pack for myself, but I buy the black standard ballpoint BIC pens for my shows. As long as they work and are inexpensive I'm in- every show I always loose a pen or two, so $0.84/pen for me is way too much $$!

Aug 14, 2008
I've started using red ink pens for my shows. My MIL always gets me a bazillion of them during back to school sales to grade with. I typically don't use red ink to grade papers, so I throw them in my PC bag. In August they are like a quarter a pack, and 9 times out of 10, no one will steal a red pen.

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
I buy the cheap bic pens as well. I bought clear labels and printed my website on them and put them on all the pens. Now if anyone accidentally walks away with a pen, at least they have my info too.

jbdowd0798

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2008
I buy the cheap bic pens as well. I bought clear labels and printed my website on them and put them on all the pens. Now if anyone accidentally walks away with a pen, at least they have my info too.

I started this last year as well. I use the Paperwrite or whatever they are called as I've had better luck with those then the non name branded. I take the avery address label, put my name, phone number, email, website, and title on my label. Like you- if they walk away with it (or I give it away at a store for the cashier to use) they have my info!

Its a great- CHEAP- way to get our info out! :)