• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Inactive Consultants: Resignation and Notification Guidelines

In summary, the company sent out an email to inactive consultants in late October informing them that their consultant agreements expired and that they should resign.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Anyone else seeing this on Consultant Connection for their recruits who have failed to be active in the past 6 months? What do they mean by "pending?"

Can these people resign now or do they have to wait 6 months? I guess they can resign now. I'm thinking about under the old career plan where they had to be inactive a whole year before being able to resign. My person should wait until she's done with school anyway. Is the company giving them any notification that they're not a consultant any longer? This is the first month under the new career plan that a lot of consultants may have been dropped for being inactive the whole 6 months.

I had one that tried to submit a show on the 7th (after not for 6 months) so today she signed a new contract and bought a kit $65 to restart. It went through with her old number reassigned. She had 6 months and was 7 days late. I told her for 2 months but it didn't happen.

Yes, anyone that had been inactive for more than 4 months got an email from the company during that 5th month. Many of those would have been out sooner but the new Career Plan gave them all 6 months when it began. As of Oct. 1, their Consultant Agreements expired. Hope this helps a bit. I contacted all my consultants who were in that position to make sure they knew but like trps mentioned, some don't seem to really hear us.

Thanks Diane. I didn't know about the HO e-mail after 4 months of inactivity. I had let my people know as well, but some don't pay attention and some don't care. I guess a lot of weeding out just got done with the expiration of the initial 6 months under the new career plan.

My Recruit who since in March dropped off this month... She signed up but never did a thing...kept having one excuse after another. I'm not really sorry at this point because she had all these "great" marketing ideas but never followed through! I offered to buy the 100 minis she bought from me and any of her S/S catalogs in June... She emailed me on August 28th and wanted to know if I would still buy them... Uhhhh...NO!

What is "Pending 6 Months"?

"Pending 6 Months" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a special offer available to customers who host a party or event. It allows them to earn 10% of their party sales in free products for the next 6 months.

How do I qualify for "Pending 6 Months"?

To qualify for "Pending 6 Months", you must host a Pampered Chef party or event with at least $200 in sales. This offer is available to both in-person and virtual parties.

When will I receive my free products from "Pending 6 Months"?

You will receive your free products from "Pending 6 Months" in 6 monthly increments, starting the month after your party or event. For example, if you host a party in January, you will receive your free products in February, March, April, May, June, and July.

Can I combine "Pending 6 Months" with other offers or discounts?

Yes, "Pending 6 Months" can be combined with other offers or discounts from Pampered Chef. However, it cannot be combined with any other host rewards or discounts from the company.

Is there a limit to how many times I can earn "Pending 6 Months"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can earn "Pending 6 Months". As long as you continue to host parties or events and meet the minimum sales requirement, you can earn this offer multiple times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kelly8