1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: "pending 6 months"

1. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Anyone else seeing this on Consultant Connection for their recruits who have failed to be active in the past 6 months? What do they mean by "pending?"

Can these people resign now or do they have to wait 6 months? I guess they can resign now. I'm thinking about under the old career plan where they had to be inactive a whole year before being able to resign. My person should wait until she's done with school anyway. Is the company giving them any notification that they're not a consultant any longer? This is the first month under the new career plan that a lot of consultants may have been dropped for being inactive the whole 6 months.

Oct 10, 2009
  2. trps

trps Advanced Member Silver Member

I had one that tried to submit a show on the 7th (after not for 6 months) so today she signed a new contract and bought a kit $65 to restart. It went through with her old number reassigned. She had 6 months and was 7 days late. I told her for 2 months but it didn't happen.

Oct 10, 2009
  3. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

Yes, anyone that had been inactive for more than 4 months got an email from the company during that 5th month. Many of those would have been out sooner but the new Career Plan gave them all 6 months when it began. As of Oct. 1, their Consultant Agreements expired. Hope this helps a bit. I contacted all my consultants who were in that position to make sure they knew but like trps mentioned, some don't seem to really hear us.

Oct 10, 2009
  4. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks Diane. I didn't know about the HO e-mail after 4 months of inactivity. I had let my people know as well, but some don't pay attention and some don't care. I guess a lot of weeding out just got done with the expiration of the initial 6 months under the new career plan.

Oct 10, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

My Recruit who since in March dropped off this month... She signed up but never did a thing...kept having one excuse after another. I'm not really sorry at this point because she had all these "great" marketing ideas but never followed through! I offered to buy the 100 minis she bought from me and any of her S/S catalogs in June... She emailed me on August 28th and wanted to know if I would still buy them... Uhhhh...NO!

Oct 10, 2009
Have something to add?