• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pen Pal or Email pal

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
My daughter is 5 and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. We are homeschooling. She has asked to have a friend that she can write letters to or draw pictures and send them to. I thought I would ask here and see if anyone has a child near that age that would like to correspond with my daughter either by email or snail mail once a month or so. We are in Delaware. Thanks

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
My niece is 5 (she'll be 5 in September), and is also being homeschooled. I'll ask my sister if Madeleine would be interested in being a pen pal. Bonus - since we live in VA, it's not beyond the realm of possibility the two can meet in real life at some point.

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
My daughter, Landrie will be in first grade next year. She would love to get mail and send mail like her big brother and sister. Email me if you would like to do this.
[email protected]

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
I have a Granddaughter who is 6 and starting the 1st grade. Her mom (my daughter) is a teacher and would love for Lexi to have this opportunity. email me at : [email protected]

Last edited:

vanscootin

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 9, 2010
I have a 5 year old and she is starting K this fall... she LOVES to get mail... and would love to have a pen pal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views