• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peanutty Brownie Pizza Recipe from Delightful Desserts Cookbook

C
chefmama
Does anyone have this recipe for Peanutty Brownie Pizza in the Delightful Desserts cookbook on page 24? I have a show that is going to be a dessert one and this sounds yummy and I want to see if it is what I want to do or not. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :D

Here you go!Peanutty Brownie Pizza
(Delightful Desserts...pg 24)

1 (19-21 oz) pkg fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 (1.6 oz) pkgs peanut butter cup candy, chopped
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
2 bananas, sliced
2 Tbls semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 tsp vegetable oil

1. Preheat oven to 375F. Cut a circle of Parchment Paper to fit Large Round Stone; place on Baking Stone. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl. Pour brownie batter onto parchment, spreading evenly into a 13-inch circle. Bake 15-18 minutes or until brownie is set. (Do not overbake). Cool completely.

2. Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Using Large Spreader, spread cream cheese mixture over brownie to within 1/2 inch of edge.

3. Chop candy and peanuts using Food Chopper; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Arrange bananas over brownie.

4. Microwave chocolate with oil, uncovered, on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring after 1 minute. Drizzle over pizza. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Makes 16 servings.

Thank you so much!Thanks for posting the recipe for me!! Looks yummy! :)

Jessica, I love this recipe! Have made it 4x already. Also yummy and easy is Taffy Apple Pizza (from All the Best)!

Hint for PB pizzaSo I made the peanutty brownie pizza the other night and covered (MOST) of the stone with parchment paper and guess what, it ran all over my oven but only where the parchment paper didn't touch the stone. HMMMMMM, I guess I will cover the ENTIRE surface of the stone next time I try but don't really want to clean up the huge mess again-and believe me, it was a mESS! : :eek:

Thanks!Susan,

I am so happy to hear that this recipe is yummy. I think it may be the one I make at the show!

I have never made the Taffy Apple Pizza, though that sounds good too, however, I don't have the A/P/C/S.

Abby, make sure to leave a 2 inch margin between your brownie and the edge of your stone...

PCAbby said:
So I made the peanutty brownie pizza the other night and covered (MOST) of the stone with parchment paper and guess what, it ran all over my oven but only where the parchment paper didn't touch the stone. HMMMMMM, I guess I will cover the ENTIRE surface of the stone next time I try but don't really want to clean up the huge mess again-and believe me, it was a mESS! : :eek:

I trace my stone with parchment paper and cut to fut - - I've made it 4 times with out any bad results. what mixes are you using?

Brownie mixI used the Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie. This time I bought Pillsbury, we'll see how that turns out. I did leave about 1.5 inch margin but I will try it again. Practice makes perfet, and now I have a host who wants to me to make it at her show.

Thank you soo much for posting and the tips! I have a host's friend that was asking about this recipe and of course my host absolutely wants to have it now that the friend suggested it and I just happened upon this post with the recipe that I have been looking for the past few days!!! That is just such an awesome sign that it was meant to be for this show coming up.

I am making the Family Size Burrito and this on the pizza stone, though I think that I will premake the brownie on my stone and bring it to the show and then prepare the remaining part of the recipe as the main demo! Ladies with chocolate, oh yeah -- I will have their attention! :D

recipeCan I get the recipe for Family Size Burrito?

Family-Size Baked BurritoFamily-Size Baked Burrito
-------------------------

Ingredients:
2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced

3 cups diced cooked chicken

1/2 cup chopped onion

1/2 lime

3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa

1 tablespoon Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix

1 garlic clove, pressed

11/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided

4 burrito-size flour tortillas (11-11 1/2 inches)

1 can (9 ounces) bean dip

Assorted toppings such as shredded lettuce, sliced pitted ripe olives, snipped fresh cilantro and Avocado Lime Sauce (see below, optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade, thinly slice tomatoes; set aside. Dice chicken using Chef's Knife. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Juice lime half into Classic Batter Bowl using Citrus Press. Add chicken, onion, salsa, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Microwave chicken mixture 3-4 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally using Mix 'N Scraper(R). Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese.

2. Arrange tortillas in an overlapping circular pattern on Large Round Stone, covering entire surface of baking stone. (Tortillas will extend off edge of baking stone by 5 inches). Starting in center, spread bean dip over tortillas using Large Spreader, forming a 10 x 10-inch square. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over bean dip. Fold edges of tortillas up over chicken mixture in an envelope pattern.

3. Arrange 16 tomato slices in rows over top of burrito. Sprinkle remaining cheese over burrito, covering completely. Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are browned. Cut into rectangles using Utility Knife; serve with assorted toppings and Avocado Lime Sauce, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Protein 24 g, Sodium 840 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: To make Avocado Lime Sauce, mash 1 ripe avocado in Classic Batter Bowl using Nylon Masher. Stir in 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Drizzle over burrito.

Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons sauce): Calories 50, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 80 mg, Fiber 1 g

1. "What are the ingredients for Peanutty Brownie Pizza?"

The ingredients for Peanutty Brownie Pizza are:

• 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) brownie mix
  • 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
  • 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows

2. "What is the method for making Peanutty Brownie Pizza?"

The method for making Peanutty Brownie Pizza is as follows:

1. Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
  2. Spread the batter onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
  4. In a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, water, and egg. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160 degrees and is thickened.
  5. Spread over warm brownie crust.
  6. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, peanuts, and marshmallows.
  7. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until chocolate is melted and marshmallows are lightly browned.
  8. Cool before cutting into wedges and serving.

3. "Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?"

If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, you can certainly make substitutions to this recipe. For example, you can use a gluten-free brownie mix, use almond butter instead of peanut butter, or omit the peanuts if you have a nut allergy. However, these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the final product.

4. "How many servings does this recipe make?"

This recipe makes about 8 servings.

5. "Can I make this recipe ahead of time?"

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. Once the pizza has cooled, you can cover and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, you can warm it up in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • floccies