• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I use wax paper instead of parchment paper for my Peanutty Brownie Pizza?

In summary, Peanutty Brownie Pizza is a delicious dessert that is made with a pre-made brownie mix, creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, milk, and chocolate chips. To make it, follow the instructions on the brownie mix package and spread the batter onto a pizza pan. Then, mix together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk and spread it on top of the brownie. Additional toppings such as chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or melted chocolate can also be added. The pizza should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and consumed within 1-2 days for best results. Different types of nut butter, such as almond or cashew butter, can also be used
qbutterflies
Can anyone help me with this?? Do I take the wax paper off of the bottom of the brownie before I start putting the ingred. on top, or do I leave it on. But how do I cut the brownie when I am done with the paper still on. This might be a dumb question, but I'm not sure.

Thanks

if it's the recipe I'm thinking of, you bake the brownie on PARCHMENT PAPER not wax paper, on the large pizza stone. This is to prevent the brownie batter to bake off the stone. After the brownie was finished baking, I just decorated it as usual, leaving the paper there, not worth the trouble to take it off, and it doesn't take away from the looks of it. Might be nice to leave it there so the guests see that you needed to use Parchment Paper to bake the brownie on. Hope that helps

Yeah, thanks. When you cut it do you just peel the paper off when serving a piece. I thought it was wax paper.

I used the slice and serve after cutting it, and it separates from it pretty easily.

OppsWhen I made this I accedently used Wax paper, it sticks like crazy, you can't get it off! so in the middle of the show I'm trying to pry the wax paper off, and some of the guest had to eat the wax paper, lol. But I did tell them that if I had used the PC Parchment paper this wouldn't have happend. lol
When I make it I leave it on the parchment paper so the guest can see how I did everything. I make this ALL the time now, it's a real hit!

1. What are the ingredients in Peanutty Brownie Pizza?

The ingredients in Peanutty Brownie Pizza include a pre-made brownie mix, creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, milk, and chocolate chips.

2. How do I make Peanutty Brownie Pizza?

To make Peanutty Brownie Pizza, mix the pre-made brownie mix according to package instructions and spread it onto a pizza pan. Then, mix together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk until smooth and spread it on top of the brownie. Finally, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.

3. Can I use a different type of nut butter for Peanutty Brownie Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of nut butter that you prefer for Peanutty Brownie Pizza. Almond butter or cashew butter would also work well in this recipe.

4. Can I add toppings to Peanutty Brownie Pizza?

Yes, you can add toppings to Peanutty Brownie Pizza such as chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or drizzled melted chocolate on top.

5. How should I store Peanutty Brownie Pizza?

Peanutty Brownie Pizza should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can keep for up to 3 days, but it is best to enjoy it within 1-2 days for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • 4kids4me
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • clshirk