• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Peanut Butter Mixer at Pampered Chef | Limited Sizes Available

No, it won't. It would probably break in the jar of peanut butter.So we've never sold one then?if we did, it was a LOONG time ago or for a brief period. I've go a catalog from 1998 and 2003- and neither had one in it.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
READ FROM TOP TO BOTTOM - Anyone know what this lady is looking for????

Hmmm, yes, my sister has been at parties where it has been showcased and so have I. In fact one of the parties I saw it at you were the consultant? The only issue we found at the time was that it only fit one size jar so it was really limiting. We are more flexible now and are willing to buy the correct size peanut butter jar forever and ever so wanted to get the item.

The last party I was at was a little over a year ago so maybe it is in an older catalog?

Please let me know what you think I should do to find this item, we can probably get one from another seller but have found pampered chef items to be of great quality so wanted to get one from you.

Thanks for your help with this,

Barbara

On Dec 1, 2009, at 5:00 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Hi Barbara,
As far as I know we have never carried a tool like that. Are you sure it's a Pampered Chef tool she is referring to?

Carolyn Kraham

In a message dated 12/1/2009 4:52:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Carolyn,

It is the mixer tool that screws onto the top of the peanut butter jar to mix all natural peanut butter.

Hope you know what I am talking about,

Barbara

On Dec 1, 2009, at 8:32 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hi Barbara,
I am not sure what you mean by a peanut butter mixer? Can you be more specific? Does this tool mix? chop? spread? We have several tools that people use for peanut butter - so I am at a loss without more specifics...thanks

Carolyn Kraham

In a message dated 12/1/2009 8:29:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, :
Carolyn,

I am looking for the peanut butter mixer that you carry but am unable to find it on the site linked to this email. Do you still carry it? If so please send me a link with details and pricing so I can pass it along to my Mother who wants to get it as a gift for someone.

Thank you,

Barbara

Carolyn,

The only place I know that this is available is smuckers. Here's a link:

http://onlinestore.smucker.com/display_product.cfm?prod_id=385&cat_id=5

chefjeanine said:
Carolyn,

The only place I know that this is available is smuckers. Here's a link:

http://onlinestore.smucker.com/display_product.cfm?prod_id=385&cat_id=5

LOL...thats pretty cool...:D

Ginger428 said:
LOL...thats pretty cool...:D

I need to break down and order one. :eek: It's a pain to mix the oil back into the more solid stuff.

It's easier to store the jar upside down for a couple of days, then turn up right for a couple of days, then turn upside down again. I know, it sounds complicated, but if you eat the peanut butter very often it's easy to remember.

I haven't tried this, but I'm wondering if the Mini Whipper would work, too.

pampchefsarah said:
I haven't tried this, but I'm wondering if the Mini Whipper would work, too.

No, it won't. It would probably break in the jar of peanut butter.

So we've never sold one then?

if we did, it was a LOONG time ago or for a brief period. I've go a catalog from 1998 and 2003- and neither had one in it.

1. What makes the Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer different from other mixers?

The Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer is specifically designed for mixing peanut butter and other nut butters. It has a unique design that easily incorporates the oil into the peanut butter, resulting in a smooth and creamy consistency.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer be used for other types of mixing?

While the Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer is primarily designed for peanut butter, it can also be used for other types of nut butters, as well as for mixing honey, maple syrup, and other sticky ingredients.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleanup.

4. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer?

The Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer is currently available in two sizes: a large size for 16-ounce jars of peanut butter, and a small size for 8-ounce jars of peanut butter.

5. How do I order the Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer?

You can order the Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Mixer through a Pampered Chef consultant or online through the Pampered Chef website. However, please note that the mixer is currently only available in limited sizes, so it is recommended to order as soon as possible before they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
melindag
  • soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • chefruthie