• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Peanut Butter Fondue Recipe?

In summary, the Peanut Butter Fondue Recipe requires creamy peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and assorted dippers such as strawberries, bananas, pretzels, and marshmallows. You can use crunchy peanut butter for a different texture, but make sure to melt it completely. The chocolate and peanut butter can be melted together in a double boiler or microwave. The fondue can be made ahead of time and reheated when ready to serve. Fun dippers for the fondue include fruits, cookies, and even potato chips.
slinkyhead11
Hello everyone. I am looking for a Peanut Butter Fondue recipe. I have not been able to locate it on the web or in my cookbooks. I think it may be in an older Season's Best. Would anyone be able to help? I am in need of it ASAP for a show tonight! Thanks!

I found a Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue. Not sure if this is the exact one you are looking for. HTH

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
2 bars (4 ounces each) fine-quality milk chocolate, chopped
½ cup half and half
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
Assorted dippers such as apple wedges, assorted cookies, pretzels, marshmallows, pineapple chunks or pound cake cubes

In Small (2-qt.) Saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a simmer over low heat. In Double Boiler, combine chocolate, half and half and peanut butter; mix well. Set Double Boiler over simmering water in saucepan. Heat chocolate mixture 7-10 minutes or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally.
Pour chocolate mixture into Simple Additions™ Small Bowl; place in Fondue Accessory Set and serve immediately with assorted dippers. Stir fondue frequently to ensure a smooth consistency

Here is a simple and delicious Peanut Butter Fondue recipe:Ingredients:- 1 cup creamy peanut butter- 1 cup heavy cream- 1/4 cup honey- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- Assorted dippers (such as sliced fruit, pretzels, marshmallows, pound cake cubes)Instructions:1. In a saucepan, combine the peanut butter, heavy cream, and honey over medium heat. Stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined.2. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.3. Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot or a heat-safe bowl.4. Serve with assorted dippers for dipping.Enjoy your Peanut Butter Fondue!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Peanut Butter Fondue Recipe?

The Peanut Butter Fondue Recipe requires the following ingredients: creamy peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and assorted dippers such as strawberries, bananas, pretzels, and marshmallows.

2. Can I use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy?

Yes, you can use crunchy peanut butter for a different texture in your fondue. However, make sure to melt it completely with the other ingredients to avoid any clumps.

3. How do I melt the chocolate and peanut butter for the fondue?

You can melt the chocolate and peanut butter together in a double boiler on the stove or in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. Stir occasionally until the mixture is smooth and fully combined.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Peanut Butter Fondue ahead of time and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve, reheat in the microwave or on the stove, stirring occasionally until smooth.

5. What are some fun dippers for the Peanut Butter Fondue?

Some fun dippers for the Peanut Butter Fondue include sliced fruit like apples and pears, graham crackers, cookies, and even potato chips for a sweet and salty combination. Get creative and use whatever you have on hand!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4mygirls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies